Chapter 31

Salice POV:

You know what? Fuck everything.

I looked at my arm.

"I have tattoos? Since when?" I asked myself.

"What day is it?"

I looked around for a phone.

"Ahhh, its December 1?!" I said.

Ahhh now I remember, Jose left to San Francisco and I only have Carolina.

I looked around. No one is here. And there is a window.

I disconnected all the wires i had in my arm and body and quietly walked towards the door and locked it.

I looked around for clothes.

"Bingo" i said as i found random clothes and put some glasses and gloves.

(^ outfit she found)

I grabbed the phone and looked outside. Thank goodness i was in the 1st Floor.

I opened the window and quietly got down and closed the window and started walking like nothing happened.

I put my hat on and started walking somewhere.

"Where am I going now?" I asked myself.

"Why do I have to do this at night?"

I started walking until i see someone sitting in the tree.

I walked towards the person and I see it's a guy sleeping with stain tears. I sat next to him and cleaned a little bit of his tears.
"He's hot." I said as i felt his cheeks. I took my black sweater and put it on him.
I put his head in my lap.
"Poor guy."i said as I brushed his hair.
I need to take him to the hospital but how since i just ran away from there?
I looked around and see a girl.

"Hey excuse me but do you need help?" She asked

"Yeah Thank you" I said and smiled.

"No problem, i saw him here a while back and i thought he was taking a small nap but i guess something happened. Do you know him?"

 Do you know him?"

(The girl^^)

"He seems familiar. I want to take him to the hospital to see if he is well but i can't since i think they are looking for me inside. So can you do me this favor?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course." She said.

"Thank you..."

"Hwasa" she finished

"Thank you Hwasa, im Lindsay." I said.

"Im going to pick him up and you help me walk him towards the hospital." I said.

"You can't get inside the hospital right?" She asked me.

"Yeah"i said.

"Well here is my mask to cover your mouth and i have new colored contacts that i havent used." She said as she handed me the things.

"Thank you."i said as i put on the mask and the contact and put my hair inside my hoodie.

"Okay now lets go." I said as i slightly hold him while i got up with him. I was holding him in the right and Hwasa in her left.

"Im doing all the talking okay?" She said. I nodded.

We walked across the street and towards the hospital.

We hurried up and walked inside the hospital.

"We need Help" Hwasa screamed.

I looked at my side and saw Cameron with a bunch of people including Carolina looking at us three.

"Dude that's Espinosa!" A guy said in the group that Cameron and Carolina are in. Then they started to run towards us. Shit.

"Matt wake up." Someone said.

I looked at Matt and felt his cheeks and looked back at Hwasa with wide eye. His cheeks are getting hotter.

"Someone Please send help" she asked the guys. Then i see Cameron and Carolina run to see a doctor.

Hwasa and I started carrying him towards a bench and sat down with Matt's face in my lap while i stroked his hair.

"Where did you found him?" Some one asked .

"Im going to answer all the questions when we are in a room with him." Hwasa said as she looked at me and Matt. So I guess his name Is Matthew? Yo i heard that name before but where...

Then i see Doctor coming and took Matthew from us and said to wait for a few minutes.

I looked at the time in the wall and says 10:00pm.

Then I feel a hand on top my left hand and right hand. I look up and see that its Hwasa's hand in my left and a guys hand in my right. I don't mind since i see that he has been worried about more people.

*30 minutes later*

"Matthew Espinosa members* a doctor said.

Every one stood up while me and Hwasa  looked up at the doctor.

"He is fine, you guys can all see him since he is awake in room 11 but i have bad news." He continued.

"Salice Rose isn't here at the hospital anymore, she ran away but we don't know where she is at so we are looking for her. Sorry." The doctor said.

Then all of the sudden, i fell tears in my hand. I looked at my side and see that it was the guy who was holding my hand crying. I hugged him even though he doesn't know me. And he hugged me back hold my head and cried in my shoulder.

"Come on,lets go to room 11." Hwasa said as she stood up.

I got up up and put the guys arm around my neck to help him walk.
Then we all started walking towards the room.

Salice Rose is part in my name so that must mean that im missing which is true. But why is the guy crying for because i know is not for his friend since he is okay.

Carolina opened the door and we got in. I want to tell Carolina that im Lindsay Nicole Salice Rose Dallas. But i can't.
I put the guy in the chair and sat down in the floor with Hwasa next to me.

"Hey guys, who are these two girls?" Matthew asked.

"They helped you come to the hospital." Cameron said. Im not going to lie, Cameron has a sweet heart.

"Sorry for not introducing our selfs, my name is Hwasa and this is my cousin Lisa. She doesn't have her voice right now since she got sick yesterday and lost her voice." Hwasa said as we got up. Dang she knows how to lie easily.

" Thank you so much Hwasa and Lisa." Matthew said. I just nodded since "i lost my voice".

"Where did you found him?" The guy with a bandana asked.

I looked at Hwasa.

"Well i saw him in the tree across here. And his head was in Lisa's lap while she checked how hot he was and gave him her sweater." She said.
I nodded.

~~~
Thank you guys for reading my story which are boring 😭😻💕