Chapter 33

Lindsay PoV:

"Eric." I whispered

" I whispered

(^ Eric)

Then I see someone behind him.

Meredith.

"Well look who wanted to see me again today." I said as I pulled Hwasa behind me.

" Yeah well I just wanted to have fun with you. And I see you have a girlfriend now, so I guess you "forgot" who Ethan was? Hahah." She laughed while Eric smirked.

"Leave her out of this,she hasn't done anything to you." I told her.

" No, she had done something to me which was hanging out with you. Lindsay, why can't you learn?" She said coming closer.

Ethan? Who is Ethan?
*Flashback*
"Ethan...."I started and looked down.

"I would love to be you girlfriend."I said and smiled.

He smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you thank you thank you so much."he said and carried me in his arms.

I just smiled and laughed. Hes so adorable.

IT was the guy who was holding my hand. Ethan IS MY BOYFRIEND.

I hold Hwasa tight.

"Don't let go." I whispered. She nodded.

"What do you want from me?" I told her.

"I want you to get out of this world."she said as she was face to face.

"That will never happen. I will not leave my friends or my boyfriend" I said to her.

Then she slapped me.

"Oh hell nahh." Hwasa said as she let go of me and stood infront of me.

"Who do you think you are?! Some rich chick thay can do anything they want? Hunny this is real life, not one of your fan fictions." Hwasa screamed.

" Wow Lindsay, how can your girlfriend be more feisty than you." Eric said smirking while coming towards us.

"Leave my girlfriend out of this." Hwasa said and turned to Meredith.

" How much do you guys want to bet you guys have no Boyfriend or girlfriend? If you guys don't know why, well these are the exact reasons." Hwasa said.

"You'll be dead Hwasa!" Meredith screamed.

"I'll like to see you try." Hwasa said.

Then all of the sudden both Eric and Meredith pulled out their gun.

"RUN!" I screamed and took Hwasa and made her go infront of me so she won't get hurt and hold her hand.

All you hear are gun shots aiming towards us.