Chapter 3

CameronPov: *Same day at night*

"Guys, I have to tell you guys something."I said to the boys.
Today is the day they will know about my sister Lindsay.

"What Is it Dallas?"asked Johnson.

"Well I have a sister."I said confident.
Everyone's eyes got wide.

"Is this a prank Cam?"asked Matt.

"No. It's not a prank."I said

"Why didn't you tell us?!"asked Shawn.

"I wanted to tell you guys today so tomorrow you could meet her."I said.

"Whats her name?"asked Taylor.

"Lindsay."I said.

"Do you know where she lives?"asked Nash.

"Yeah."I said.

"With your parents?" asked Gilinsky.

"No."I said.

"Where?"asked Taylor.

"A house near by."I said.

"Ok man, we look forward to meet her." Said Taylor.

"Me too."I said.
We talked about random thoughts.

"Hey how old is Lindsay."asked Nash.

"Shes 18."I said.

"I really want to meet her."Said Johnson.

"Me too."said Taylor.

"Tomorrow we will see her, I haven't seen her since 2 year almost 3."I said.

"Dang alot of years."said Shawn.

"Yeah."I sighed.
Finally I'm going to see her again.
We talked a little bit more and went to bed.

Salicepov:

I was in my house looking through instagram and eating ice cream.
* Bitch better have my money* I answered the call.

"Hey Carol."I said.

"Hey girl, can I come to your house?"she asked.

"Duh, your house is my house and my house is your house."I said.

"Ok see you in a little."she said.

"Bye."I said and hanged up.
I got off the sofa, and went to my room. I opened snapchat and started doing a video.

"Hey biscuits, well I'm going to tell you guys a little bit about my life. Some "friend" don't help us in any shit. We gave them are all...we gave them everything. And all they can do in return was hurt us. Like they know who you like, and they say it out loud so everyone could your personal thing. I personally like having a little group like about 3 persons. I don't have many friends cause they will hurt me like past years. Some of my "friends" got jealous and told everyone in my fucking school some random shit. Everyday I got bullied by everyone, my parents abused me, and that's when I couldn't handle it. I graduated college, I was about to drop out, but I was like,"No salice, you need to get over these hoes man , Yes they will hurt you, but you don't need to give up, you have a dream, and and you better keep on going." So I did, I didn't gave up. I still didn't had any friends until I went to the park. I was alone like a loner and then a girl came up to me. We talked and talked until it was dark. We became best ass mother fucking friends in a day. And in that day I wasn't shy anymore, my feelings couldn't get hurt fast. I didn't gave a shit anymore.
We left, she left to her house, I went to my parents. When I got there, the first thing that my parents did was abuse like every single day. I got tired of getting abused, so I left to my room, got my backpack which had clothes, shoes, chips, and a laptop. I got my backpack, my phone, and left the room and left the fucking house. I was finally free. I texted my friend, "Hey Carolina can I sleep over your house?" And she said yes. I went to her house. She lived alone. The first thing I did was put my backpack down, went up to Carolina, and hugged her tightly and crying on her arms. I told her how much I lover here. And until this day, she will always be my lesbian lover. I would marry her, but she isn't lesbian, gay, or bisexual. I'm bisexual and I'm proud of it. As you see in my arm I got all these tattoos. Some of them are about God, one about California where I live, and the rest are about Carolina. Well this is it, and have a good day and remember do not let anyone hurt your feelings because guess why, they are peanut butter and mother fucking jelly. I have to go and remember, Mama biscuit loves you biscuits. Bye."I said and closed the app.

*knock knock*

I got up and left my room and got the door.

"Hey Mom." Carolina said.
She was holding biscuits and chicken.

"Hey babe." I said and gave her a hug.

"Well I got food for dinner."she said.

"Yeah and it's 10:00."I said.

"Can I leave this on the kitchen?"She asked.

"Yeah go ahead."I said.
She came in and I closed the door.

"Carolina, I have something to tell you?"I said.

"Whats up?"she asked and sat down on the couch.

"I feel like something is going to happen tomorrow like something bad."I said and sat down.

"Like what?"she asked.

"Cameron."I said and looked down at my lap.

"Im going to stay today and tomorrow."She said and raised my chin.

"Thank you."I said.

"No problem."I said.

"Ok well let's go and eat popeyes."she said.

"Lets go."I said as we went to the kitchen.

*Next Day*

CameronPov:

Finally, Today is the day I'm going to meet Lindsay, I'm so happy. I want to tell her how much I missed her and how much I love her.
I got ready to go to Lindsay house.

"Are you guys ready?"I asked.

"I am."said the jacks.

"Im done."said Shawn.

"Ready."said Matthew.

"Ready."said Nash.

"And ready."said Taylor.

"Ok so let's get going."I said.
We left the apartment, got inside the car, and left to the house.