⚜24⚜

Jimin shrunk in his seat at lunch. Everyone was staring at him now. Jimin has never felt so small before. All the murmuring after the stares or giggles people gave him made his anxiety build up. He stared around the cafeteria. Everyone who passed his table were staring at him.

Taehyung reached over next to Jimin and poked Jimin's cheek. "You okay? You look a little pale" Jimin shook his head, signalling he was not okay. Taehyung looked around, barely noticing the stares and weird looks.

Taehyung pulled Jimin onto his lap, pushing the back of Jimin's head onto his shoulder. Jimin clung onto Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung lightly tapped the table, getting the other's attention. Taehyung looked at Jimin and the people passing by. The other's understood immediately. For the rest of the lunch break, they would glare back at whoever dared stared at Jimin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A wreck. Jimin was a wreck at the moment. He had his hands in his hood, pulling on his hair. He was ready to rip all of his hair off at the moment.

This was what happened a few moments ago:

"Jimin, let go. I really need to pee!" Jimin clung onto Taehyung's sleeve, shaking his head and pouting. "Take me with you then!" Taehyung tried to yank his sleeve away from the needy boy. "The teacher won't let two people go at the same time! Plus, it's only five minutes I'll be back!"

Jimin stared at Taehyung in horror. "Five minutes with Jungkook??? No thank you!" Taehyung was quite annoyed now. It was pretty obvious he needed to use the restroom now. Squirming a little, Taehyung rolled his eyes. "He's not going to go to you! You never know! Hurry and let me go before I pee on you!"

Jimin shook his head, holding Taehyung's sleeve tighter. Taehyung quickly brought his arm up to his face, licking Jimin's hand. Jimin pulled back, wiping the saliva away while Taehyung ran out of the room.

Now, it's barely been a minute since Taehyung left and Jimin was having a mental breakdown, watching Jungkook's actions whenever he could.

Jungkook was talking. Cool. He's looking my direction. Oh? He's talking to his satan spawned girlfriend. Ew. He's standing up now. Now he's... He's walking my way... HE'S WALKING MY WAY JIMIN FUCKING RUN BITCH.

Those were the thoughts racing through Jimin's head. Instead of listening to his brain, there Jimin was. Sitting there. Staring at Jungkook walking by and sitting next to Jimin's seat.

"Hey, Jimin" Jimin opened his mouth, wanting to say something, only to close it again and blurt out two words.

"Fuck. Off." Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. "Look, let's just talk, yeah?" Jimin shook his head. Jungkook sighed. "At least look at me" Jimin looked up, barely managing to make eye contact with Jungkook. 

They just... Stared at each other.

That was ruined when Paige walked up and moved Jungkook's chin to look up at her. Jungkook was for sure confused. Paige pulled herself closer to Jungkook, having a full on make out session right in front of Jimin.

Jimin stared blankly and stomped on Jungkook's shoes catching the boy's attention. "Yes?" Jimin kept a monotone voice. "I don't know maybe don't do all your gross hetero stuff in front of me?" Jungkook's eyes widened, turning back to Jimin. Paige hugged Jungkook from behind, shooting looks at Jimin.

"So, what were we talking about again?" Jungkook questioned.

"Nothing. We were talking about nothing." Jimin replied while rolling his eyes.

Paige's eyes lightened up. "How about we talk about your relationship with Taehyung? No one knows details!"

Jimin shifted uncomfortably "Um, no tha-" Paige cut him off.