⚜22⚜

Jimin had no idea why. But Hoseok kept staring. Every time Jimin looked up, he would see Hoseok squinting at him with intense eyes, as if a psychopath was studying their victim. Jimin felt way over uncomfortable now. Jimin only wanted to eat his sandwich in peace. But then there was Hoseok staring him down while the others went to watch a fight.

Jimin had enough and spoke up. He cleared his throat, swallowing a bite of his lunch. "Uh, may I help you?" Hoseok shook his head and looked another way. Jimin slowly ate his sandwich, watching Hoseok this time.

A vibration in Jimin's pocket made Jimin jolt up. He unlocked his phone, smiling at another reassuring message Yoongi sent. Yoongi has been sending reassuring and sweet messages to Jimin. Probably to comfort the boy.

A soft giggle left Jimin's lips as he looked at Taehyung's messages. The giggle made Hoseok snap his neck to Jimin. Jimin was getting a bit annoyed. Hoseok was nosy but never this nosy.  Jimin shut off his phone, sliding it back into his jean pockets. "Hoseok, what do you want? You've been staring at me all day." Hoseok just shrugged, sitting up more straight. "Just observing I guess"

Jimin left that conversation behind and took another bite out of his sandwich. Hoseok stared off to nowhere "Hey can I ask you something and tell you a couple things?" Jimin nodded his head, biting his sandwich once again.

"Alright, do you like Yoongi?" Jimin shook his head calmly and talked with food in his mouth "I'm being honest, I do not" Hoseok nodded his head. "Alright got that out of the way" Jimin looked somewhere else, still listening to Hoseok.

"Okay so this is my observation, Yoongi and Taehyung are helping you with something. I'm pretty sure you and Taehyung broke up from what I see-" Jimin's head snapped toward Hoseok's direction, eyes widening, putting his sandwich down slowly, focusing more.

"And well, Namjoon and Jin don't know shit. And hmmmm. Please tell me if I'm right or wrong about this... You like Jungkook?" Jimin choked on air and started coughing frantically. "W-was I really that obvious?" Hoseok shrugged, slumping down "I think I'm just good at observing"

"Okay but don't tell anyone please I know you like gossiping and all but please don't tell anyone" Hoseok nodded and smiled. "I won't do you that dirty lol" Jimin sighed in relief. He would be screwed if anyone else knew about his crush.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jimin was walking in the halls once again, finding his locker. Jimin found his locker, twisting the knob to the correct numbers. the locker refused to open. Jimin tried over and over to get the locker to open. His locker could not get jammed right now. He needed his phone... Which was in his locker.

Jungkook walked past Jimin, to his locker. Jimin already knew it was Jungkook by the smell of an okay smelling cologne in the air. Jungkook's locker was a fair distance away from Jimin's but it was still awkward since he did walk in on Jungkook making out with someone. 

Jimin tried to ignore Jungkook, still struggling to open his locker. In rage, Jimin threw his fists on his locker. That was a mistake. Jimin held his hand, pouting. "Owie, my hand..." Jimin slamming onto the locker already caused Jungkook to look his way. 

"Do.... Do you need help?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook shrugging.

"What does it look like genius?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, taking a few steps toward the frustrated boy's locker. "Give me your combination"

"ten, thirteen, and nineteen." Jungkook twisted the locker to the numbers. "Alright, you can open it now" Jimin mumbled a small thanks and Jungkook walked back to his own locker.

The locker clicked as soon as Jimin pushed the button.

Everything happened too quickly, no one had time to react, Jimin had no time to move.

Paint spilled. On Jimin. Paint went on his eyes and glitter exploded on Jimin. Paint mixed into brown on the boy's face.

Jimin stood still, too shocked to move. Eyes screwed shut and mouth pursed in from the paint. Everyone in the hallway froze, staring at the colors on the small boy. Jungkook stared at the boy next to him, shock filled his face.

Laughter erupted. Jimin's shut eyes started to cry. Jungkook stood there nervously laughing. He didn't know how to react. What should he have done? That was what he thought.

Yoongi and Taehyung were quick to act. Running over to Jimin, the two boys started comforting immediately. Yoongi glared at Jungkook who was awkwardly laughing. In Yoongi's mind, Jungkook opened the locker and helped his bitch of a girlfriend ruin Jimin's day.

Yoongi saw the younger gulp and back away. He couldn't take it. Stomping over at Jungkook, Yoongi slammed the boy onto the lockers, looking at him dead in the eyes. "Don't you ever fucking TOUCH him again."

Everyone around stared in confusion, now. Yoongi walked away calmly. Jungkook only glared at the three.

"I didn't even fucking do anything! Now you're blaming all this on me?" Yoongi was already guiding a crying Jimin to the nurse. While Taehyung, had enough and punched Jungkook right on the cheek.

Everyone was again, shocked. But more shocked now. Taehyung never fought. He never liked to hurt anything. Taehyung shoved Jungkook once more and continued to walk away with Yoongi and Jimin.

A/N:

SCHOOL IS OVER AND I MISS IT

BUT ALSO, THANK JESUS IM OUT OF HELL