⚜21⚜

Everyone was separated. They all split up and onto different classes, avoiding Jungkook with all their might. There might be a few times where Taehyung slipped and rudely replied but it was still a reply.

Yoongi, and Taehyung were in the bleachers while Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were in the dance room. Hoseok was trying to forget that he was third wheeling and watching Namjoon and Jin failing to flirt with each other. Hose ok paced back and forth trying to come up with a choreography.

Yoongi and Taehyung were sitting on the bleachers talking about Jimin. Jimin was absent due to his illness. Yoongi blasted music in his ears whole Taehyung sat there awkwardly. 

Loudly clearing his throat, Yoongi turned to the younger. "Taehyung, what do you want?" Taehyung just shrugged "I don't know this awkward tension is making me nervous and I don't want to be nervous." Yoongi sighed and turned off his music, shoving his earbuds in his pockets.

"Alright fine. What do you want to talk about?" Yoongi had his blank stare on. But to Taehyung, it scared him.

Taehyung spoke quietly. "D-do you know about Jimin's crush?" Yoongi's eyes softened and he nodded his head. Taehyung's eyes widened. "You know???" Yoongi nodded again, smiling at Taehyung. "Jungkook huh?" Taehyung nodded slowly mouth gaped open.

Yoongi rolled his eyes chuckling. "Close your mouth, stop sucking ghost dick." Taehyung only laughed and talked to Yoongi comfortably, happy knowing he wasn't the only one on on the secret.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Few days later

Taehyung casually walked into Jimin's room, finding Jimin closing his eyes, listening to music. Taehyung stood there quietly staring at Jimin. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and turned to Taehyung, eyes widening and letting out a high pitched scream. Taehyung jumped and started laughing hysterically.

"TAEHYUNG, DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" Taehyung shrugged, laying down on Jimin's bed. "Are you feeling okay?" Jimin shrugged in reply.

"I would throw up on you right now but I'm not that mean" Taehyung rolled his eyes and grabbed his backpack, rummaging through it. He pulled out the Spider Man movie and smiled.

"HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MASTERPIECE???" Jimin just simply shook his head while. Taehyung took a deep breath.

"It is THE MOST amazing thing ever and holy fuck. Tom Holland is the best thing yet. I am for sure going to make you gay for Tom Holland like I'm gay for him right now." Jimin laughed, and Taehyung excitedly started the movie, watching the big TV screen in front of Jimin's bed.

A/N:

Would you like this story to have short chapters or loonngggg chapters?