⚜9⚜

Jimin's POV

I sat quietly watching Hoseok and Jin eating and enjoying their food. Sure I am hungry... But I'm getting a bit chubby so I'm holding back from eating for a couple days... But the food looks so good. Wait no I can't don't eat don't eat...

"jIMIN" Suddenly I got pulled back, falling onto the floor, landing softly. I quickly got up, seeing who pulled me down. I turned around, seeing Taehyung laying on the floor. "Oh god I'm sorry I got too excited. I havent seen you in a while" He giggled and got up, smiling happily. "But you saw me in the morning-" Taehyung chuckled and pulled me into a hug. "That's still a long time since I haven't seen you" I smiled and hugged him back tightly.

We pulled away and sat back down. I looked up to see Jin and Hoseok making a lenny face. "You two are fucking adorable together" Jin announced. I flushed red and covered my face "stOOOOP"

Yoongi and Namjoon came over and slid their lunch trays down, sitting next to Hoseok and Jin. Hoseok's face turned red while Jin refused to look at the piece of art next to him.

"Want some of my lunch?" Namjoon gestured his lunch tray towards Jin. "U-uhm n-no thanks you n-need to eat too" I laughed at Jin's stuttering. My god he can't talk normally near Namjoon. Namjoon smiled, blushing a little. "No I insist-" Namjoon neatly put some of his food on Jin's lunch tray. Looking over, I see Yoongi laughing and smiling while talking to Hoseok. Taehyung moved behind me, pulling me into another hug. I smiled, holding onto his arms that we're around my waist.

I was happy until Jungkook walked over with a girl who had medium length very light brown hair and a skirt tHAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THAT SHORT. "Well hello Paige you look like a snake like usual" Yoongi sarcastically smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and clinged onto Jungkook. Jungkook put his arm over her shoulder, blankly staring at me.

"Taehyung you're seriously dating him?" Taehyung shrugged and replied with "you're seriously dating her?" And pointed to Paige. Jungkook's eyes burned into Taehyung's and angrily stomped away. Everyone in our table laughed and high fived Taehyung, laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jimin's POV

"3, 2, 1-" *insert bell noise* (I'm lazy shush)

I packed up, running out of the room. Sixth period was always so boring but the last period of the day which is good too. I walked in the empty hallway going to the best room in school. The dance room. It's so quiet and calm. I've been in a not so good mood and dancing just relieves my stress. But I hate dancing in front of people. The hallways was oddly quiet and completely empty.

Suddenly I felt someone grab the back of my shirt and forcefully pull me back, slamming me against the lockers. Of course there was Jungkook. I needed to get to the dance room until the janitor thinks no one wants it and locks the god damn door. Jungkook started blabbering while I was trying to find a way out.

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" He shoved me more forcefully onto the lockers. I couldn't take it and shoved him back, making him fall on the floor. "I have a life to live so leave me alone my god and stop being an asshole for once" He stared at me probably in shock. Not going to lie seeing him not bullying someone with out a rude face actually makes him look cute. I slowly backed away, running to the dance room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay so I got to the dance room today by searching for the janitor in the parking lot and he told me that I can have the keys to the dance room become im the only one in there and I got so happy!!! I'm treasuring that key forever <3 I told Taehyung and he said he wanted to go with me on Monday and I'm sO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Ive also been feeling weird around Jungkook. It feels like a awkward tension around him???? Eh I don't know I don't care.

-Jimin ♡

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

bunnykookie: no Namjoon, you don't understand
bunnykookie: NO ONE has ever fought back

kimnamjoon: well you did annoy him so I wouldn't blame him

bunnykookie: yOU DON'T HELP I FEEL LIKE I CAN'T BE AROUND HIM

kimnamjoon: are you scared of him?

bunnykookie: I'm not scared of him why would I be?

kimnamjoon: just a thought

bunnykookie: it's like having a crush but not like having a crush-

kimnamjoon: you're too complicated goodbye I'm tired

bunnykookie: WH- DON'T LEAVE ME???

A/N:

Hello hopefully this book doesn't suck

Ⓜ Ⓞ Ⓥ Ⓔ {Jikook FF}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें