Chapter 13

JJ's POV

I couldn't believe it. Josh proposed. George... George cuts. I ran out the room not being able to handle it. I went straight out the front door and drove to Jaymi's. I knocked on the door repeatedly untill he opened. I realised it was atleast 1 in the morning, but I needed him.

I threw my arms around him and cried.

Alice's POV

I watched JJ run out the room. I saw a silent tear run down George's face. Then I turned to both if them, Josh and George looked at me and waited.

" Umm Josh come with me a second? "

" Yeah of course. "

George's POV

I sat on her bed. I snuggled up to her pillow and breathed in her scent. I sighed. Of course she will marry Josh. Why would she want a stupid boy who hates himself and self harms. Tears flowed from down face, " This sucks."

Alice's POV

Me and Josh stood outside my bedroom door, I looked at him. I felt terrible right now but Josh, we had a good time when we last dated. But I've grown up, I've changed. This was about to get emotional.

" Josh. There is no easy way to say this but... I can't marry you."

" Why?" He asked as tears streamed down his face.

" I've changed. I love you, but im not in love with you...."

He said nothing. He just nodded and walked down stairs very slowly.

I turned to the door. I could hear quiet sobs from Inside. I was nervous. I was sweating as I slowly opened the door. He was crying into my pillow. Well here goes nothing I thought.

He looked up at me and I stared into his eyes. His hair ruffled and messy and his lips, he was perfect. I know people say there is no such thing as perfection, but they are wrong. Perfection is staring at me right now.

My instincts took over and I couldn't resist it anymore. I stepped forward and collided my lips with Georges. His lips salty from tears. At first he was shocked but soon kissed me back. It was passionate yet soft. Full of love. He smelt of vanilla and Lynx. He tasted of mint and chocolate ice cream. I smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away gently and looked me dead in the eye. " So, what does this mean??"

" It means I would like to  take you on a date" I smiled.

" I thought the boy had to do the taking on dates thing."

I laughed. " Stop being sexist!! "

He giggled and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him. I have been here for a week!! I thought.

Im so lucky.

So this is almost the end. I know I hardly ever update but this story has played a big part for me and im so glad people actually read this!! Thank you so much, this means so much to me!!!

- Asjha the thankfull Dodo