Im Lost

"Hey mum. yeah I know. im fine, really everythings good. byeee!" I said to my mum. I had just moved to London to work as a vet and my mum was worrying like hell! I told her I was fine but I wasnt...

I had got off the train and I left my jacket which had my flat address and number in and I had no idea where to go!! Yes you could say I was lost.

I had been walking around for ages when I finally gave up and decided to sit down behind a dumpster.

My name is Alice. Im 18 its my bday in 20 days. I was born on the 19th of July my fav colour is green and I love hot chocolate. Also my best friends are called JJ and Kaci. Its always been us, the three amigos.. now its just me. Kaci moved to America after we graduated because her mum got a promotion.  JJ went on xfactor and became famous and now im alone. He is coming to visit me next year for my 20th birthday... hopefully.

Then as I was falling asleep behind the dumpster I heard some people shouting. I looked over the top of the bin and saw a gang they were shouting and threatning this boy. Then all of a sudden one of them pulled out a knife and stabbed the boy. I screamed. I know it was a stupid thing to do but I think you would do it to if you saw someone get stabbed! The gang saw me and started to run after me. I got up and sprinted as fast as I could round the corner. Then in the alley in front of me a member of the gang cut infront and kicked me in the stomach I fell over and hit my head on the wall. I looked up my eyesight going blurry and the gang member started kicking me over and over I felt hot sticky stuff on my head. I knew I was bleeding. Then I saw one of the gang members fall to the floor, then another and then the rest ran away. As I slowly started to fade away I saw a pair of dark brown eyes staring into mine.

Then whoever this mystery boy was he whispered " Im gunna get you to a hospital, its going to be ok... I promise." And just as I was slowly drifiting away to a sleep of darkness I heard " OH MY GOD your JJ's friend!"

Then darkness took over.

this is my second story dont read my first lol. my third is good its called strong check it out. im probably going to be writing more on strong then this sorry. im just really busy with school at the min byeeeee.

-asjha the great weirdo