Chapter 4

so sorry this is late I had homework and I had to get stuff ready for school!!

It felt so good to talk to JJ. I had missed him so much. We spoke mainly about what happened while he was away. He told me about Caterina and Princeton. I had no idea he had a baby. I was too concerned with moving to London I didnt even think to check what was going on with him.

" No I didn't like the name Princeton to begin with but you kinda grow on it." JJ explained.

" I love it!! Its like the cutest name ever!!" I replied.

" Your name is cuter!! My little Ally." JJ said sweetly while pinching my cheek.

I swatted his hand away while he laughed.  Ally was his nickname for me, I dont know why it just is.

" Oh god the time I gotta go." JJ said while standing up ebruptly. I grabbed his hand and he turned around.  I placed a quick kiss on his cheek and he smiled.

" I would stay but I promised i would meet with Josh because he wants to talk to me about something."

I made a pouting face and JJ just laughed and said goodbye and walked out. I looked up at the clock, I sighed,  it had only been an hour since George left. I had to wait another hour aghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

1 hour later

I had turned the lights off and with the lamp on my bedside table I had been making shadow shapes on the wall for a hour!!! I was waiting for George to walk through the door and surprise me with his... surprise. I had always liked surprises but not planned ones and I had to wait 2 hours for this one so I guess you can call it planned. All of a sudden George burst through the door stopping my heart for a few seconds.

"SHIT GEORGE!" I cried.

"Sorry." George whispered. " Wait why the fuck is it dark??" George asked with worry in his eyes.

" Oh I was making shadow shapes on the wall." I replied, George calmed down after that. I patted the spot on my bed next to me and George lay next to me. He handed me a piece of paper and a pen.

" That's your discharge papers." George said happily.

"YES I am really bored of this room!" I shouted.

After signing my papers George said he was going to take me to my surprise.  I got in his car and we stopped outside what looked like an abandoned theme park. To me this looked creepy as shit. George got out the car and opened my door for me and I bowed jokingly and grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand as we walked through the gates. When me and JJ had been talking he told me George was fun and spontaneous and now I know what he meant. George was crazy. We climbed in a little cart that was on top of a hill at the back of the theme park.

Me and George ate a picnic because George had all the food there.  He must of had help because he had all my favourite fooda. Pizza, chocolate ice cream, milk, marshmallow fluff sandwiches. 

" Awwwww George you didnt have to do this." I said, I could feel my cheeks burning. The voice inside my head whispered you love him you love!! Boy I hate that voice. I looked up only to see George blushing.

" I feel protective of you and I just want you to have the best, I mean I did save you." George whispered. I smiled and then George pulled a little paper bag out of his pocket " Here." was all he said.

I slowly opened the bag and pulled out a ring that was silver and had a pattern going round the edge and the inside.

I pulled out another ring that had the same pattern but was gold. George took the first ring and put it on my index finger. I put the second ring on Georges index finger and I smiled and said " Your my bestfriend George. You found me, saved me and now u will never leave you becaues your just amazing!!" I jumped in the air fist pumped and sat back down. George was gasping for air because he was laughing so much.

Me and George watched the sunset and all I could think about was why am I so lucky to have a friend like this. yeah I friend... a friend......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

there was a bit of Aliorge ( Alice + George = Aliorge ) moments. please comment if you have a different shipping name cuz mine sounds weird!!

this is bad cuz its 1 in the morning aswell.

- asjha the tired dinosaur rawww