Fanfiction Terrors

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Get out, Piko." IA said darkly when her eyes landed on him. Her covers were all bunched up around her.

"Didn't you hear what she said?" Gakupo poked his head out from under the sheets with a yawn. Piko jumped back from surprise, bumping into Len.

"We saw what you posted on that site." Len didn't back down.

"What did I post?" IA sat up, shaking her head. "It's too early for this." She grumbled.

"That story called The Vocaloid Mansion."

"Never heard of it."

Len stared at her in disbelief. "But the author was IA_mazing!"

"Maybe it was a fan. Len, it's just a story. Don't let it get to you." IA rolled her eyes.

"They were writing about stuff that actually happened here!" Len clutched his hair with both hands.

IA raised an eyebrow. "Gakupo, I'm going to go see if what they say is true."

"Hang on, I'll come with." Gakupo grunted as he sat up and pushed himself out of IA's bed.

Piko and Len screamed. Gakupo was completely naked, so their reaction was rather appropriate.

IA rolled her eyes and threw Gakupo his boxers lying on the floor near the door to the bathroom. She herself pulled on a white robe to cover the tank top and shorts she was wearing.

"Show me this oh so horrifying story, you guys found." IA walked up to Piko and Len. Both still looked rather shocked to have seen Gakupo in that state. They would most likely be scarred for life.

Len finally found the strength to leave the room, followed by the rest of the Vocaloids wanting to see that story.

"Here it is." Len said once the other three had arrived at his laptop. Gakupo and IA leaned down to read the chapter titled 'Marbles'.

"Did this actually happen?" IA questioned. Len nodded.

"I did that almost three years ago. I think."

"Is there any other chapters?" IA raised an eyebrow.

Piko stepped up to the laptop and was actually able to navigate to another chapter. This one was titled 'Happy Braid Day'.

IA and Gakupo once again read through the chapter. This time, however, both of their faces darkened considerably. "This was my fifteenth birthday." IA mumbled.

"This was the first day you braided my hair, and the first day I actually started really liking you." Gakupo furrowed his brow.

"Really? My fifteenth birthday? That means you were seventeen." IA thought out loud. "Glad you waited two years to tell me, though. Otherwise it would have been weird."

"But don't you see? Someone's documenting our life and putting it on a website!" Piko swallowed nervously. "They could even be watching now." The four slowly turn their heads to look at the room at their backs.

"We have to tell everyone about this." Gakupo's voice was suddenly very serious.

"Let's just text them all. It'll be easier." Len suggested with a shrug.

"Sure. How about one giant group message?" IA's eyes lit up.

"Okay." Len pulled out his phone and spent five minutes adding all his contacts to a group message. "Alright. What should I say?" He looked up at his three friends.

"Say, 'We found a fanfiction on Wattpad that contains things that actually happened here. Someone under the username IA_mazing is posting these stories. Be alarmed, but don't panic. She might write about it.'" Gakupo tapped his chin as he spoke, trying to make sure he got in all the details.

"Done. And...send. So, what do we do now?" Len looked hopeful that Gakupo and IA would have something fun in mind.

"I don't know. We could go swimming." IA suggested with a slightly evil grin.

"No trying to drown Len or Piko." Gakupo warned. IA sighed, leaning her head back.

"Why not? It's fun to see them struggle. They know I won't actually drown them. I love 'em too much." IA suddenly hugged the two boys. "Now, go get your swimsuits on. We can find Miki and force her to come with us." IA added as an extra bait for Piko. Fortunately, he took it.

"Len! Hurry up and get your swimsuit on! I haven't messed with Miki in a while and this is the perfect chance!"

IA smiled as she left the room to go put on her own swimsuit. Gakupo kissed her cheek before he departed for his own room. "See you at the pool!" He called back to her.

{Oh, c'mon. You guys must have expected this to happen, especially in a fanfiction as weird as this one. Not inspired by any real life events.}