I can't think of why he would hate me. I mean get annoyed really easily, so maybe it's just me. I'm a weird twitchy kid. 

He is close to Jimmy, but all he does is Stutter. I not only stutter, but I'm an insomniac that twitches and shakes. I stutter and I am always quiet so it's probably hard to understand what I'm saying sometimes. 

Without thinking I feel myself digging my nails in my arm and say, "I'm sorry." 

"Why?" He asked, still refusing to look up at me. 

"For... everything," I sigh and he finally looks up at me. 

He was confused clearly. He went to speak but I cut him off by saying, 

"I can't go ten seconds without shaking or twitching, You can barely hear me when I talk which is annoying I'm sure and even when you can here me my stutter is probably just as annoying if not worse! I can't do anything right and I'm honestly just a burden. After all I get sick once and you guys have to take care of me. I don't think I ever even thanked you for that first night on the roof. I get why you hate me, I get why the others probably pity me. I just get on your nerves and me becoming friends, or more or less a charity case, with your friends makes it where you are stuck around me. If it wasn't for me the entire first week I was here you would have had peace and quiet. I also wouldn't have messed up your sleep schedule; yes I am aware that you came to check to make sure I was asleep at like one in the morning every night which ended up majorly messing with your sleep schedule. You wouldn't be constantly annoyed by my presence when we hang out with the group. I am just constantly annoying you and I am sorry." 

He looked at me dumbfounded and shocked. 

"You didn't stutter," he said and my eyes widened and I felt my nails dig deeper into my arm. 

"I-I didn't?" I questioned and he shook his head. 

"Tweek! Your arm," He said as he quickly grabbed my hand and wrist. 

I looked down and realized that my wrist was bleeding from my nails. I quickly move my hands away from Craig and move them to my hair, pulling on it roughly. 

I am getting too comfortable here. 

I pulled my knees to my chest and closed my eyes. 

"Tweek calm down," Craig said, his voice slightly panicked. 

My breathing quickened slightly and I felt my eyes sting. 

"Tweek, are you okay? Calm down," Craig tried to calm me down, but his panicked voice seemed to only make it worse. I was breathing heavily and the grip on my hair seemed to tighten. 

I felt him grab my hands and try to get them away from my hair, when that failed he pulled my legs away from my chest and grabbed my shoulders. 

"Look at me," he said but I couldn't get myself to open my eyes, or move my head up either. 

"Tweek, Open your eyes," he said a little calmer and my breathing started to calm down a bit. 

I felt a hand leave my shoulders and gently grab my chin. He made it where I was facing him, I could tell because, where else would he make me look? My eyes were still shut, but my breathing was normal and my body wasn't tense anymore. 

I let go of my hair and let my arms fall to my side and I heard Craig let out a breath. 

"Now open your eyes. Look at me Tweek," he said quietly and I forced myself to open my eyes. His eyes widened and I flinched. 

"Wh-what?" I questioned quietly and he shook his head. 

"Your eyes changed color, they are blue now," He said and I nodded.