"Bill is Tweek's social worker. When Tweek went outside with him Craig started to sound a little nervous, but when they came back in they were talking in a booth, I wasn't really paying attention, but then Craig sounded even more, well terrible," Kyle thought aloud. 

"Maybe he recognizes him?" Stan suggested and Kyle shook his head. 

"He is a social worker, who has most likely never set foot in the Town other than to Mrs. and Mr. T's home and maybe here. I doubt he had ever communicated with Craig," Kyle said, still pacing. 

"He probably has the hots for him or something," Cartman said and I just scrunched up my face as the others shook their heads. 

"Craig is as Straight as it gets," Clyde said and Kyle stopped pacing and put a finger to his lips. 

"Where even is he? We all just kind of ditched him," Clyde asked and everyone shrugged. 

"I-I'll go find h-him," I muttered before turning on my heel and walking out of the room. 

I looked around the shop from the doorway of the backroom and when I didn't see him I looked over at the window and noticed him sitting on the bench outside. 

I sighed and started to walk towards the exit when I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me jump. 

"It's just me Tweek. It's calmed down a lot since they stopped playing, so if you want to have fun with the guys or something you can," A calm voice said which I quickly recognized to be Karen's. 

"Th-Thank you," I said with a half smile. 

She smiled back at me before patting my shoulder and walking back to behind the counter. 

I looked out the window and Craig was still sitting there, his arms rested on his knees and his head hanging down. 

I walked out of the store and stood a couple feet away from him. I couldn't really see his face but from the fact he was fidgeting with his fingers I could tell he was deep in thought. 

"C-Craig?" I questioned quietly. 

His fingers stopped fidgeting but he didn't look up. 

"What do you want Spaz?" he asked, his voice cold but quiet. 

"I-I just w-wanted- I m-m-mean the guys were w-wondering where you w-went," I stuttered shyly. 

He sighed but didn't saying anything else. 

"Y-you okay?" I asked as I stepped closer to him. 

"Fuck off Spaz. I'm okay and I don't need you pestering me. Tell the guys I'll be in here in a few,"  He muttered. 

I backed away from him, my hand twitching a bit. He didn't move, nor did I. We didn't speak either. I just stood there looking at him and he sat on the bench with his head facing the ground. 

He eventually started to fidget with his fingers again and I decided he wasn't okay, nor was he coming in anytime soon. I then cautiously walked towards him and sat next to him, prepared for him to yell at me for bothering him or perhaps kick my ass. 

He didn't though. He just sat there, unfazed by me. This made me worry a bit more and I debated on what to do. 

Why did I even care? Everyone said he treats me the same as he treats most people, but they are just lying. He hates me. He says he hates everyone, but he doesn't; not like how he hates me. 

Everyone does agree that he is more distant towards me. He doesn't talk to me as much other than the occasional insult or him telling me to do something. Even then it's normally short and blunt.