seven

I woke up around noon and Cheryl's party was at four.  Stanley was already at Cheryl's so I was using the car. I was giving Toni a ride and had to pick her up at 3:30. In my extra time I laid around for a while and watched Netflix until 2:30. Finally I got up from being lazy and started to pick out what I was going to wear. Being indecisive I couldn't decide which bathing suit to wear so I texted Toni.

Me: Black or Dark Green?

Toni😈💜: Although black is my go to.. green is calling your name ;)

Me: haha awesome thanks😙

I pulled out my green bikini from my drawer and put it on.

I put on shorts and a tank top over it and texted Toni that I was on my way to get her

I put on shorts and a tank top over it and texted Toni that I was on my way to get her. About 20 minutes later I pulled into Toni's driveway and we headed to Cheryl's.

"I'm still super shocked Cheryl invited me" Toni said laughing

"I'm not, you're cool and she's seemed to calm down" I said giving her a smile "So do you know if Jughead is coming?" I asked dreading the answer

"He told me Betty was making him go.. i'd just ignore him if I were you" She said frowning.

"Yeah I'm gonna"

We pulled into the driveway of Thistle House and cars were already piled in. We headed to the back where the pool was and music was playing loud while people were mingling and or swimming.

Cheryl walked up to me and Toni and welcomed us to the party.

"Hey guys super glad you came, even you Toni although you're a little obsessed with me but who isn't" She smiled and said "see ya" and made her rounds as party host.

"She's so interesting" Toni said watching her walk away.

"That's one way to put it" I laughed and went to look around for people i knew. I spotted Betty on the opposite side of the pool but soon realized Jughead was trailing behind her as they talked to Kevin Keller. He was a really cool guy and was the sheriffs son. I noticed several rivervixens around and chatted with them. I glanced over toward Jughead and he was leaning against the fence with Betty pressed against him and she was talking. Seeing the affection between them no longer made me happy for him. Seeing them together actually made me somewhat angry. I filled a cup with vodka and chugged half of it then I noticed the girls focus' shifted away from their conversations onto something else. I turned my head like everyone else to see that the football players had arrived in their big bulldog pack and not to anyone's surprise Archie Andrews was leading the it. Not gonna lie he looked really good. I had always been attracted to Archie but today it was heighten by ten. He started walking towards me and smirked. I downed the rest of my cup and thought to myself that I needed some fun.

"Hey Angel face" He said walking up to me smiling. "Where's your swimsuit?"

I glanced down at my clothes and forgot I never took them off.