four

We got to Toni's trailer and I felt at home here in the Southside.

"Sorry it's not much" She sighed

"No I love it" I said as I walked around her room. It was painted grey and she had tons of books on a large bookshelf in one corner. She had a vanity with lots of makeup and even hair coloring stuff.

"Here put this on" she said throwing an outfit at me "The bathroom is over there hon"
It was a simple outfit, all black with a leather jacket although not a serpent one. She gave me her black combat boots as well and I was definitely liking the look.

"Your Uncle isn't home but that's his trailer right over there" Toni pointed through the window

"Your Uncle isn't home but that's his trailer right over there" Toni pointed through the window. The place was almost identical to hers but looked a little more unkept. I brushed out my hair and Sweetpea picked us up at Tonis. He had an old, black Chevy Impala.

The ride wasn't very long and in about 6 or 7 minutes we reached the Whyte Wyrm. I looked at my phone and had two missed calls from Betty. It was around 5 PM now and I clicked my phone off. I felt only slightly nervous walking in because most of these people didn't know who I was and I didn't want to make a bad impression. When we walked in it was completely different than anything i've ever been in. The whole building had a red hue from the lights. There were multiple pool tables occupied by Serpents. The bar was also very popular as laughs and drinks were shared. Music played in the background and everyone was seemingly having a good time.

"Hey there's your uncle!" Toni said grabbing my arm and pointing in the direction of Uncle Charley.

I nodded and headed in his direction. He looked older. He was now 35 I believe. Charley had always been tall and seemed even more so now. His black hair and short beard were now sprinkled with specks of grey. He was sitting at the bar talking to the guy behind it. They seemed to be joking around.

I tapped his shoulder lightly and he turned toward me and his smile faded. He looked confused at first and then realization hit him and he knew it was me.

"Sophia!" He smiled and embraced me in a hug "What are you doing here?! I haven't seen you in so long. How are you?"

"Hi uncle Charley. I missed you too. But I came to see you, I just came back to Riverdale and wanted to catch up" I smiled back.

We began talking and I sat down next to him at the bar. He told me all about his job as a mechanic and how he missed my dad. I missed him too. Uncle Charley also told me about how he hates my mother which would've been harsh if I hadn't agreed with him. She was a terrible mom. He asked how Stanley was and asked about school. He reminded me so much of my dad.

We were in the middle of talking when a familiar voice walked up to us and said "Well if it isn't Miss Sophia Shepherd!"

I turned to see Jughead's dad, FP, standing with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.