Chapter 19 - BFF's Day Out (P-1)

Harry.

It was going all well again after Liam's visit a few days ago everything is falling back in place. I know it's not the end of his so called visits. I know he must be getting impatient i knew him since my childhood fuck i even want to erase those memories i have with him. I couldn't believe that dork can do all this if i knew anything like this could have happened i would have killed him a long time ago. But guess what its all fate.

Today we all with that i mean Me, Zayn, Niall and louis decided it would be the day we would spend with our best friends catching up on times or our life going on. I know it would just make Z cry but it's better if he talked about this with someone and i would be fine if that's not me. I mean lou knows him before me and i know how much Lou means to Zayn. So that's why me and Niall are outside just strolling around the area nearby. We didn't wanted to go somewhere like cafes and all. We just wanted calmness and all the leftover we had these past few months news to feed with. And i want to just forget about that twatface for a while.
---------------------------------------------------

"So i didn't interfered in your personal life but you truly know i was dying to do that now come on spill the beans you filthy creature" and here we go. This is what Niall does sometimes it creeps me out but that's what Niall is a creepy human being alive. Fuck he can read minds lil shitbag.

"Oh yeah i know what are you thinking about haz i can read it don't fucking curse me with those profanities in your filthy brain and just get into details already won't say it twice now" he gave me those smirk i fucking wanted to kill him told ya he can read damn minds.

"Nothing much. Just worried about Z you know Ni I'm scared what if i wasn't with him and something would happen. What if he needs me and I'm not there this all thoughts haunts me at night Ni. I can't get rid of these. I always get this frustrated when i can't see him infront of me. I don't know what's happening. You know that i wasn't relationship type of person but with him i wanna give it a go. I don't know this feelings Ni this is all new to me. I try to get all of this out of my mind and think straight but the next time i see him right in front of me all those thoughts flew out of the window. And apart from all this that butthead always goes on and on why can't he leave us alone. Z don't care about him. He is scared of him he don't even consider him anything the only emotion he shows at the mention of his name is fear..pure fear and i hate my self i couldn't do anything. How pathetic i am couldn't even help someone. You know Ni all these baggages of mum and job and boxing gets me. I mean I'm devastated. It's not good. I'm tired of all this ni". I sighed it feels good to get these all out. Its like some weight has been lifted of my chest. It seriously feel good.

"I know Haz you just need to keep your hopes not to high maybe but you should never underestimate your own capabilities. You know you are a better man you can keep up with all this don't worry and as for what you feel for Zayn. It's natural you were bond to feel like that for someone and now that time has arrived. Don't let him go haz he is already broken he is dealing with all this and no one can predict how much pain he has deep inside him. Don't be scared face your problem with all you've got. I'm always here for you anytime you need me" and i couldn't be more thankful for this. This is why i like him he is always there for me no matter what would the situation be.

"Anyways enough of me what about you. Louis huh..?" I smirked knowing very well. He cheeks shaded red i just caused him to blush. Wow what a genius i should be awarded.

NIALL.

"Anyways enough of me what about you. Louis huh?" As i heard those words heat rise to my cheeks and i saw him smirking satisfied by my reaction. Oh come on it's just an reflex action.

Bullcrap you just heard his name and you blushed bitch stop lying.

Okay. I agree now stop.

"What about louis i don't understand. What are you talking about?" I smiled innocently.

"Cut that crap of yours Ni. I know i have my source you wanker. Now tell me" he demanded playfully and i have no choice left. I sighed now i need to explain.

"I seriously don't know. I just got these feelings that are unknown to me when i see him. I don't even exactly know what those are. It's just this weird types of i feel all tingly when he laughs or touches me. I never felt this for anyone. You know i have been with every whore i get when i need and that is almost every second day after i have one night. And you won't believe me i didn't had sex for these past month" shock is what i saw on his face truly, utterly shock. That's what i was when i realised my feelings for him. But eventually he slowly nodded with a furrowed eyebrows and i know he has all his attention on my talking.

"I asked him out"

"WHAT" he chocked on his saliva. I almost laughed at that but never showed any emotion.

"Yes. He said yes to me we are an official couples you know. I didn't know i was bisexual. I mean i never thought i would go both the ways. But hell here i am having a cutest boyfriend i could ask for. I'm not leaving him haz he completes me. He keeps me sane". And i had this smile plastered on my lips.

"OMG. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE DIDN'T EVEN TOLD ME ABOUT THIS BITCH YOU COULD HAVE JUST MESSAGED I WOULD BE THERE IN A MINUTE TO CHOP YOU DICK AND FEED IT TO DOGS. HELL YEAH I'M SO HAPPY. MY BABY BOY IS ALL GROWN UP" he started wiping those fake tears from his eyes. Oh so drama queen. I chuckled at this. God  this lad needs to get laid i swear. But i love him always and forever.This was all going in right way i hope it stays like this for forever but i had that crap feeling in a pit of my stomach that its not gonna last long. God help please.

Any the rest of the day was spend by our memories we shared all around by fighting, cursing,laughing and those mentally retarded behaviour we had when ever we wanted to scare people. Just pranks but still best of all. I wish this time could get frozen.

_____________________________________

Done. Enjoy ❤