Bonus Chapter 1

Zayn
(Flashback)

I am 4 month pregnant now Harry has been so supportive and attentive towards me but sometime he just makes me want to stab him multiple times and cry a river over it... Just because I'm pregnant he had made me sit tight in a corner basically doing nothing  while he works his ass off.

I mean i know I'm pregnant and i need to be careful but that doesn't make me physically disabled person that i couldn't do a simple thing which is to take water for myself by my own... It's fucking irritating plus my hormones are making me going crazy.

He is been dealing pretty good with my mood swings but there are days where he had to sleep on couch. Currently he was out for some unknown work which he never tells me about. He thinks i will stress over it which is a total exaggeration, i would never do so. Right..?

I've been snapping at every little thing i don't like, i would unintentionally raise my voice then the next moment i will regret doing so which leads me to cry uncontrollably. I couldn't control myself... Sometimes it gets on my nerves but I'll have to live through it, few months more and I'll have my little angel in my arms and I'm so damn excited about it.

I was humming lightly, swaying side to side on my favourite song, while i was preparing something to eat for myself as my small bean was hungry. I was half way through pancakes when the spatula in my hands was lightly snatched by a large hand of none other than Harry-fucking-styles.

"Sit right back on the table and don't cook...i told you multiple times to call me when you feel hungry i will get whatever you want to eat... Don't pressure yourself baby... Is the small baby fine?" He said getting on his knees and asking our little angel while pressing his hands on the sides of my now very much visible baby bump and caressing it lightly.

This is what i was talking about...he never let me do any work... I could have flicked him right across his head but thought better of it. This is been pretty much our daily routine..... Me getting up early for puking my guts...then him make me breakfast then leaving for his job not before giving me a thousand set of instructions about what to do and what not to but i still end up doing almost everything he said about not to do... I'm born rebel I can't help it... then i would just lurk around the house sometime lou would keep my company but these days he's busy with keeping up with his job and preparing for his wedding, so once in a while i would take a walk in a nearby park just round the corner of our house.

Well Harry doesn't know about my walk though, he strictly told me not to get my feets out of the house, but a simple walk can't hurt anyone now can it...? Absolutely not. Harry thinks otherwise. So let's keep this a secret. I've been doing some house chores as well like cleaning stuffs and all but it's also unknown to harry, I've been hiding lots of things from him and im doing it for good reason...he will definitely throw tantrums over me doing normal stuffs which i really don't want. He acts like a baby and I'm scared about how I am going to look after two babies...one my lil angel and the other is a big ass baby...my Harry.

Yes he acts like a dick sometimes...maybe an asshole...or stupid...or annoying...or dimwit...etc..etc..but only i can call him all those things even if i don't mean any of that...only i can call him my big ass baby...only i can make him feel ecstatic while he is deep inside me, chasing his high....only i make him growl or jealous... I won't let anyone come in between us..he is mine just mine. Yes i know he is very overprotective when it comes to me but i can be possessive sometimes and when it comes to Harry or the little life growing inside me i can be over-possessive. They are my life.

He always call me baby and our little angel small baby...as he thinks I'm still his one and only baby, which doesn't make sense according to me. Well Harry is Harry, we can't change mental people's way of thinking so let him be happy while he can.

We got to know the gender of our baby a while before, we cried a river when we got to know that we were having a baby girl.... We were over the moon. Frankly speaking it was my wish to have a baby girl...i was hoping that god would listen to my prayer and look.

"Just get me that goddamn pancakes I'm really hungry" i almost yelled at him, i told you my mood swings are way too much. As i realized i raised my voice at him my eyes began to become watery.... I started sobbing.

"Hey..hey baby what happened?" He asked look he is so fucking awesome i just yelled at him and here he is asking me why i was crying. I started to cry more once i heard him saying that.

"Shh baby don't cry...is everything okay...is the baby fine... should i call the doctor ?" He said and started to walk away to call the doctor but i pulled him towards myself with his hand and quickly kissed him on his lips.

My first thoughts were just to peck him so  he would stop questioning about baby being fine but he had other plans as he quickly slided his hand down towards my butt and squeezed it making me moan and giving him the needed entrance...to which he didn't waste any time and just glided his tongue inside tasting every corner of my mouth... This was a full make out session which was going on in the middle of the kitchen. I couldn't get enough of those luscious lips of his so my hands automatically gripped his hairs tugging a bit, enough to make him moan. No i need to stop I'm hungry. Not for this bit for food.

I pulled away but he decided to chase my lips but before he could connect them again i placed my palm on his lips... Which made him kiss it. He pulled away looking at me with a cute pout.

I smelled something burning...and my eyes turned wide as i remembered i was making pancakes before he interrupted me... He ran towards the it and quickly put it off. He ushered me out the kitchen and told me to watch something till he could prepare another batch of pancakes.

I shrugged and left the kitchen and went in living room and stsrted surfing through different channels while caressing my hand on my bump while i could feel her kicking lightly... it's been like this since a while when she started to move and kick.... It's been our thing.

Whenever we would touch my bump she would kick lightly and sometimes when we talk to her, she would kick if she will agree to anything we would ask as if she was understanding whatever we were talking about to her. This is what i dreamt of a happy family, with a caring husband and a baby not just a baby but right now one is enough...huff...i want moreeeeee... I would surely bug Harry about it.

I wanted everything to run so smoothly and now that's happening everything is falling into place and I'm so happy that i would never go through whatever I've been through again. This is all i ask for...this was all i needed.

   ---------------------------------------
Surprissseeee......kidding
Here comes the first bonus chapter the next chapter will be out on Wednesday.

So how was it...and please look out It's not edited yet...so when you see a mistake feel free to let me know...

This is just the first chapter I'll be posting two or three more depends I don't know yet so wait and see for yourself.

Plus i have my final year examination just round the corner so please have some patience with my poorly updates.

Thankyou...!