An Epilogue

What followed was an episode, err... a season of teasing, taunting, bugging session. They were forced to blurt out anything and everything, sans some censored moments. Krish's mother was no less in joining the youth club which was beyond a surprising thing for the gang.

Ansh was the happiest of all. Though he never expressed he was equally yearning for a complete family. His best friend Ananya couldn't be less than any best choice. It wasn't surprising as Ansh didn't leave her even for a single day after getting to know that she would be with him for lifetime now playing his mother-cum-bestie role. It was on his insistence that they arranged for a wedding at the earliest. Well, someone else was also being benefitted you see!! 😉

Krish was growing restless outside the registrar office with his close acquaintances teasing him to the core. Ananya chose to come herself from place; of course with Ansh who chose to be her bridesmaid.

His heart thumped faster as the much awaited elegantly decorated white Benz arrived. When he took few steps forward to receive them, it was Ansh who yelled from the car asking him to stay back. The spectators were beyond amazed to see the little perfect gentleman stepping from the passenger seat and opening the door for the bride in the most cinematic way. Following huge round of applause, Ansh held her hand and led their way to where his father was standing. Ananya was blooming in happiness as Ansh placed her right hand on Krish's and cheered happily for them. Filmy Boy your see...!!

As they completed the formalities, the news was officially announced by Krish himself making the internet world go crazy.

***

Followed by were usual rituals of welcoming the newlyweds into home and a small house party for immediate friends and family. Rohit and Rinita were the ones that stayed throughout with them, especially for Ananya.

As Ananya settled down late evening, she realized that she had forgotten to bring one of the essential luggages containing her clothes for immediate use. Well did she actually forget?

"Ek kaam karo beta, tum dono abhi chale jaana aur subah aa jaana" aunty advised as Ananya put forth her problem.

"Nahin Maa, hum aa jaayenge ek ghante mein, Ansh ko chodkee......" she tried reasoning.

"Woh rahega mere saath, sirf aaj ki baat hai" she interrupted with a naughty glint. 

Well, understanding mother... wasn't she? Her stars favored as Ansh also was least interested in travelling owing to the hectic day that he had.

***

As he clicked open the door, he couldn't believe in what he saw.  He stood rooted on the spot for seconds as half the room was glowing with candle light placed on both sides of bed that was just two feet away from his place and the sensuous aroma of artificial lilies was provoking his excitement. As he gazed the other half of room, his delight grew bigger. The moonlight that peeped straight from the French windows gave a special effect to the room- one half golden and one half silver. 

As he keenly observed, he saw her leaning to the French window. She had an enticing smile with her gaze out. Given the environment and mood, it wouldn't be a lie to say that she was exceptionally glowing, in a silky metallic blue pajama night wear, with one leg laced over other, one hand over her abdomen, other one holding the chain of the pull down curtain. She looked dreamy! Even in the dim lit environment, her vermilion was apparently visible as, a small part of her silky hair was clutched into small puff and the remaining was left open to fly across her shoulders. The pearl eardrops & glossy lips gave a perfect finish to her face that held very light make up.

Wait...!!! But how did she manage to arrange all this? Was this planned one? Is this why she told she forgot her luggage?  He was pleasantly surprised and jumped in joy to read her plan.

He marched to her, wrapping the towel around his neck and stood opposite to her, on the other corner of the window in the same position with hands inside the pockets of his boxers. Though she knew he was right there, she didn't dare to look at him as nervousness didn't let her do. It was so obvious what must be running in his mind. His cough to seek her attention made her look up at the edible piece of flesh that was freshly bathed, showcasing his muscles through tank tops and printed boxers, wet hairs dripping water here and there & her favorite perfume on him filled her nostrils.

For moments, their eyes emitted the spark of love, lust, passion and desire. There was nothing that both wanted to talk, but just wanted to live & embrace the moment. She wanted to surprise him by making a move. But he took the lead by sneaking in a little forward, shaking his wet hairs on her face. Showering her with shivering droplets, he placed a gentle kiss on her left cheek just below her ears.

Her underlying urges and dilemmas were overpowered by his actions. While there was a gush of blush that emitted automatically, she voluntarily and promptly pulled down the curtain chain to stop the silver illuminator witness their closeness.

As they took steps to the door of heaven, there was only glory of gold & aura of love and passion for each other. Their lips cradled each other by sipping the warmth of emotions. The visible chemistry and viable magic between them continued as they tore down the walls of inhibitions once for all. The burning passion was engulfed and endured melting each other into themselves. And it was their souls that witnessed their togetherness; not even the golden light.

***

All that Ananya yearned for was a happy family and beautiful relations. And here she is a part of them now.

All that Krish yearned for was a friend, guide, a companion for lifetime. And Ananya completed that.

All that Ansh yearned was for a proper parental love and care that would nurture him and here they are as parents.

All that Mrs. Malhotra yearned for was for someone who could fill the void of completeness in her family.

Aren't they complete now, devoid of any kind of sadness and incomplete yearnings?

Here's Wishing all happiness in the lives of Malhotra's.