Pakde gaye ???????

"Hello Aunty" Ananya beamed walking in eagerly to meet her mother-in-law and son with lots of goodies as it's been 2 months she met them. Of course, for the hidden surprise that she was eagerly waiting for. Additional surprise was Rinita. As they exchanged pleasantries, Ananya couldn't say the truth when aunty pondered about her uninformed visit. She gave the lamest of excuses mentioning major missing of Ansh; Right excuse at a wrong time.

Her eyes wandering around in between their conversations that the two main ladies didn't miss to notice.

"Ansh play area mein khel raha hain beta" aunty supplied the information.

"Aur Krish upar hai" whispered Rinita teasingly making Ananya roll her eyes.

"Rini tum bhi na" she tried avoiding inwardly blushing and leaned over table to grab some water.

Seeing aunty engrossed in other works, Rini further pondered – So how's your love story going on?" that made her choke the water.

"Kaunsi story, aisa kuch nahin hai" she again avoided her gaze.

"Acchaa, toh kisko pataane keliye aisi aayi ho?" she ragged her further hitting shoulder to shoulder.

"Kuch bhi..." she playfully hit her by fixing her hem of saree pallu to her waist & threw her loose hairs that covered her semi-backless back.

Adding to the embarrassment for her was Krish's arrival along with Rohit. Was that going to be an announcement today? The thought excited and also made her nervous.

Though the secret lovers' faces glowed after a brief eye contact, they maintained remoteness. The extremely formal enquiry & peeking glances between Krish and Ananya raised the doubt horn in Rohit. He already had seen Ananya's changed behavior; secretive messages even amidst important discussions, last encounter between Krish and Ananya were some clues for him. Whenever he tried to contemplate, he was cut off.

He observed Krish all the time who was attempting to take namesake selfies for no reason. He caught his main intention of taking a snap of ladies trying to zoom Ananya alone.

"Somebody is looking damn beautiful" he messaged her as she reached back the dining table, after serving some snacks and drinks. Ananya blushed slyly just by seeing the notification.

"Achaa, who's that?" she replied suppressing her smile and acting naïve.

"Hai Koi... Meri Pyaari si, komal si, Pari jaisi" he messaged dreamily dancing in sitting posture easily noticeable now.

The continuous beeps & changing expressions on Ananya's face alerted Rini also.

"Oyeee, kya hua" nudged Rohit shaking him from dreamland

"Aaannnn! Kuch nahin" he hid the mobile secretly.

Little did the two know that two pair of eyes was watching them individually? In the meantime, Rohit had already messaged Rini to keep a watch on Ananya and they were on 'Mission to find the truth today. Ansh came from the play area and the mother-son duo exchanged their usual love and war conversation.

"Papa mujhe woh rangers game chahiye, abhi!" He was all enthusiastic to show his new play station to all. As Ansh was dragging Krish to the room, he had to halt for an important call that made Ansh grow more restless. Sulking, he went to Ananya, his obvious next choice, to take it down from Room.

"Have patience Ansh, papa denge" she tried him to calm

"Nahin! Abhhhiiii chahiye.. Chaloo" he grew more adamant, pulling her vigorously

"Aaahhh!! Ziddi Ram!!" she went behind him having no option

As Krish came in, he saw the duo going inside the room and enquired his mother – "Kahaan ja rahe hai dono?"