Revealations😍

<Back to Present>

The week started off heavy for Ananya as sleepless night proved no good. She was juggling her thoughts between past and present, good and bad, right and wrong. But she was not being herself in office too for the next 2 days. Even the new project that was expected from Canada was also finalized, but that too didn't excite her much though she was happy about it. People did find her fishy but no one could dare to ask her beyond a point.

Krish was back to work, out of country, but it was same with him as well. He also knew she would not be OK. Hence, he decided to confide in his close companion Rohit about what had happened between them. He requested Rohit to keep a check on her and see what best can be done to make her OK.

Noticing her gloominess , he decided to intervene in their personal matter for the very first time. Moving to her cabin, "Ananya, are you OK dear?" he asked with so much of love

"Yeah I am..." she abruptly lied. He knew she was a tough nutshell to crack. Same time he didn't want to drag the matters as well.

"No you are not, don't even pretend to. I can vaguely guess what it is. But I want you to open up" he sounded a little firm.

"I will get some coffee. Meantime, you please prepare yourself for opening up. Today we are talking Ananya..." he snapped his fingers on table.

She was stunned by his so called anger. It was not anger, but his care and concern for her. she understood that. Of course he had the right to.... Rohit was more than a boss and friend to her. He treated her like a sister and had openly declared in front his friends group when a group of boys spoke ill about her and he absolutely guarded her. Never before Never after he invaded her personal space. But gave her that respect, love, care and warmth and assurance!

In the present state of mind she was, she felt the need to pour her heart out, Rohit was definitely another genuine soul who truly cares for her & she completely trusts him for the kind of person he is.

While he returned with coffee and settled down - "Something is driving me mad bhai" she finally opened up. He smiled at the word "Bhai" that came from her mouth but decided not to ponder over that and continued....

"Like...?"

"Please don't get me wrong or don't judge me for what I am going to tell you" she almost pleaded

"You know me Ananya...! At least I think so... Proceed"

"Woh.... Mr. Malhotra.... I mean...He... "she tried to come up with words looking everywhere.

"He proposed you for marriage, right?" he helped her in finishing the blanks making her shocked and placing the coffee mug with a thud.

"See Ananya, I knew about what Krish has in his mind right that day" He declared.

"Whaaaaat? U knew.... Whennnn? which day?" she became nervous now .

"On your birthday, when we all celebrated here" he declared.

"Kyyyyaaaaa???" her eyes popped up and woke up from her seat now.

"Hey....Relax ... Relax!!! I will explain" he tried to calm her.

<Back to that day>

"On a serious note, this marriage shouldn't be just for Ansh. She should be your friend and companion for lifetime. You both should be each other's strength and give a good upbringing to Ansh as well. He truly deserves a mother's love" she said making me more emotional. I had totally fallen for her now and decided that she is right one who can better my life , our lives ....