The (Un)Official Date

"Chocolates for you!!!" she jubilated handing over a bunch of Cadbury chocolates with a single rose in between, wrapped with a red ribbon having small polka dots, as she settled down on the passenger seat of the car keeping her bags and waist coat in the rear seat.

His face glittered seeing her so energetic and rejoicing his success. "Thank You sweetheart" he professed and shared a friendly hug.

"But I don't eat chocolates" he expressed shrinking his face that displayed both sorry & a glint.

"Pata hai! This was only a formality... Asal mein chocolates mere liye, sirf rose aapke liye!!" she laughed loud taking the chocolates back.

Amused, he tapped her head saying "Naughty Girl". "Itne chocolates khaaoge toh phool jaaogi" he mocked.

"Waise toh mein phool hi chuki hoon....." she took a break making him attentive "apke pyaar mein!!" and hit his face with the rose. She flushed on the thought of delivering such cheesy filmy dialogues

"Haayeee...Hayeeee" he fell dreamily back rubbing his chest, indirectly his heart. "Tum bhi filmy ban rahi ho..." he said at her antics

"Sangat ka Asar" she reverted. "Waise, Joint MD & CEO is looking dapper today! Kya Baat" she exclaimed gladly twisting her hands in air.

"Haan! Need to match my chic AVP biwi right?" he retorted. It wasn't a hidden fact that from the time she settled in, he was all the time taking mini glimpses at her corporate look which he was seeing for first time.

"Kuch Bhi..." she crimsoned, hitting his arms.

As they travelled further, she settled casually on seat by folding her legs up seat and turning towards him leaning to the car door, (a typical way while we travel with family) that exposed her in right way at right places to a righteous eye!

As she opened the sandwich wrap , "So tell me more about the new project. How did the twist in the tale happen?" she raised the pending topic of discussion from the previous day.

Looking at her alluring style , Taking a bite, "Yummy........... Sandwich" he exclaimed. "Well, long story actually. I was provided with half baked cake and I got baked in that." Both of them chuckled. "The new show is a joint venture of two production houses and one is the existing producer who changed my present contract and the other one is Shilpa's dad who very well knows me personally & professionally. So he insisted this producer that I be cast. And I took this as an opportunity for pay increase as well & it worked" he proudly said

"Oh... so nice to hear!! You deserve the best!" She expressed heartily
"Btw, who is shilpa?" she asked, quite obvious that she didn't know anyone of his friends.

"Arey, woh jo us din aayi thi along with that idiot Irfan, you don't remember?" he recalled

"Acha, woh Fevicol? Uska naam shilpa hai?" she kept a sickening face.

"Kya? Fevicol?" he asked bemused.

"Haan, aise chippakke baithi thi aapke pass, jaiseki fevicol ad kar rahi hai" she said miffed when she recalled that scene and hitched in her memory.

Looking at her displaying a disgusting expression he laughed out of world, reasons fathomable.

"Why are you laughing?" she asked baffled.

"Nothing, you and your comparisons" he suppressed his laughter.

"She is also going to work with you in this project?" she was curious now.

"Yeah of course, it's her father's production, so obvious... we are the main leads" he teased her purposely.

"Oh!! What type of story is this? Brother-Sister types? And you both play those roles right? Like that Veera serial? "she asked in curiosity and anticipation.