💕Romaaannchaakkk day💕

"Good Morning Anan" came his sweet wish as he stood slanting to the marble slab of the kitchen entrance stretching his muscles.

"A very very happy morning" she smiled fresh that cheered him.

"I don't drink tea in the morning" he pointed seeing her making tea.

"Pata hain, Your Green tea will be ready Sir!! Aap fresh toh ho jaaiye" she said playfully.

"How do you know?" He asked surprised

"You forgot ? I head a CID department" she said winking 😉

"Aachaa CID ne aur kya kya jaankari ki mere baare mein?"

"Bahut Kuch!! Aage jaake pata chaleega aapko. jaao toh sahi abhi !!"

"Arey brush wush nahin hain yahaan... And moreover I neither have a spare dress after bath nor I can go in this dress to shoot. Log hasenge mujh pe! I'll go home and do. Don't bother"

"Sab tayaar hain actor Saab!! New brush se leke fresh kapde tak"

"Midnight mein amazon delivery karwaya kya?" He asked astound.

"Nahin!! Ananya delivery services provides you with new brush from her stock and fresh kapde because She did a quick wash of your t shirt and dried it." She announced like an advertisement "Jeans anyways I don't think it requires a wash. So everything is ready. Ab jaaaooo you will get late!!" saying so she pushed towards the washroom. 

"Wah bhai... Samjdhar biwi!!" He appreciated her.

The pre dawn sky, chilling breeze and the hot tea reminisced the previous day morning that began similarly and ended up to be the most beautiful and hitched mornings of their lifetime.

While he was Swaying on the swing , she was seated on a small stool beside him.
"It feels so good Anan" he proclaimed looking at the sky ; while she smiled heartily for the mutual feelings, but didn't voice.

"My mornings have never been this pleasant since ages! Today I see My life has been changing for good & I feel like I am the happiest man on earth!" he beamed with joy turning to her.

Taking hold of her hand, his right hand entwined with hers from thumb to thumb, he continued "It's as if my dreams have turned to reality especially after the kind of booster you gave me. I must say, you are my strength! I really don't know how to say dear , but you mean to me so much to me and the best ever thing happened to me" He expressed honestly.

She realised how much this man was affected in past who really was deprived of such love and support during his hard times and just with one incident now , he loved her to death. Her throat failed to voice as lumps formed.

"So are you!!" she managed to say straight into eyes and held his hand from her other one and brushed softly. He couldn't contain himself to peck her temple holding the side of her head, one hand remained entwined.

He deepened his kiss and hands moved to her back holding her hairs. involuntarily her face pushed forward inside, her features brushing his Adam's apple!!

When she smiled , Her lips touched his spot, that engulfed a new feel inside her. As his hand that was inside her hairs encouraged her, she marked her first kiss deeply at the most sensitive part of his that made him jolt open his eyes in surprise & curiousness followed when her hand ran over his arms.

Her breathing pounded faster, When he continued to trace his lips and fingers over her features one by one and his hot breathe built a fire within her that made her hold his fabric and eyes clenched tightly.
His thumb traced her lips and his other held her collarbone, he softly pecked her lips thus marking their FIRST KISS.