The Fight

** 2 months later**

"Anan, listen to me please" he said, kind of irately and pleadingly.

"I have been doing that, I think Mr. Malhotra, for more than a month now", she walked inside her cabin; her voice was neither soft nor rude.

"It's been a week we met & I feel like it's been ages we spoke in good order. Do you realize that?" he controlled his anger by crushing his hairs, owing to the place he was in with people around.

"All thanks to you" she said raising her one arm in air, sarcasm loaded

"Why are you talking like this to me?" he raised his voice

"Why are you doing this to me?" she banged the bag on her desk, her hurt clearly evident as voice mellowed.

Moments of silence prevailed.

"Anything else? I got to go for a meeting" she indicated sharply.

"I want to meet you, please"

"You are asking me? I thought you know better ways and better time to meet me, I don't need to guide you right?"

"I didn't do that intentionally. I just wanted to be with you, that's it!" he professed, almost crying. "I love you Anan. Please talk to me. Gussa karo, daantho, do thappad lagaao... par please aise chup mat raho! It kills me" He was honest about his feelings and she knew it , apparently.

Her throat lumped, words failed, eyes welled

<Knock Knock> "Mam, the conference room is ready."

"Yeah Ved! Coming in 2 minutes"

"Got to go, talk to you later" she didn't even wait for his answer before disconnecting.

As Ananya left for her impending meeting, Krish was in utter dilemma of what next? He didn't expect their relation would take such a turn just because of his 'not so stupid' decision of having some clandestine time with his lady that has led to lot of misunderstanding between them, ultimately hurting her.

After His mother's return, he tried to tell her the truth about Ananya's approval for marriage. But, something or other cropped stopping him to finish what he started. It was her downfall of health right after her return, then his hectic shoots & short travels and topped by that uncle's sudden demise that stretched the matter for a month.

In a way, Krish loved & enjoyed the sneaky peaky romance time with his wife. Hiding the fact from his own family and friends, it took them to their college times like teen & sick lovers. Though she tried convincing him that it wouldn't work out owing to their age, profession & circumstances, he didn't seem to budge. She too gave up the thought and enjoyed it to an extent. Apart from this being the reason, she felt it to be a good opportunity to build some healthy relations between the both, to understand & accept each other.

As the meeting ended and people dispersed, she was stunned to see Krish there. Keeping glances on her every now and then, He lied to people he was here for Rohit though he knew he wasn't there. He started off with formal business enquiry for others to believe. As they left, he was just staring at her with a guilt ridden face. It's been more than week they met after he stupidly did a midnight dubious act that day!

Though they took video calls frequently , the personal meeting is totally enchanting! Right? She too wanted to have a one to one talk at the earliest. This gap wasn't at all doing good to either of them.

As they seated diagonally adjacent, Krish placed his hands on hers, fear and tension brewing as she gave a glare.
"This is getting me into nerves, you know?" She kicked off the conversation , eyes not meeting, that made him jerk out his hands.