introduction (01)

Start from the beginning

next is lisa. she's a bubbly girl, but she's mean sometimes. she hasn't done anything physical to me. the only thing she did that actually made me cry was when she recorded jennie dumping orange juice on top of my head and uploaded in on the internet for the students of YG high to laugh at.

lisa is a player unlike rosè, but she's nowhere close to jennie.

right, jennie. she's the one i dread the most. she's what you call the bad girl player. she gets whatever she wants. she gets whoever she wants. she never stays with someone for more than a week, but some people still fall head over heels for her.

ever since i transferred here in this school, jennie had been all over me (not in a good way). at first, it was just teases, but it gradually got worse and worse. teases turned into full blown insults, little shoves turned into powerful pushes.

to make things short, jennie is making my high school life a living hell.

everyone knows not to mess with them. not only don't they care about the rules and regulations, but they don't give a single fuck about your feelings either.

they're rich, popular, respected, feared, and drop dead gorgeous. these three are breathing clichés. but the only thing not clichéd about them is the fact that they like both girls and boys.

"hey, jisoo," i heard a soft voice greeted me. i slowly lifted my head up and was greeted by a smiling rosè. i had to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself from smiling too widely.

calm down, jisoo!

calm down!

"he-hey," i replied and let my lips break into a small smile.

okay, maybe i DO like rose.

"aw. i don't get a reply, but rosè does?" lisa stated and pouted.

cute.

i mean NOT cute!

"hey, lisa," i monotonously uttered.

lisa pouted some more when she heard how uninterested i was, jennie scoffed, and rosè chuckled cutely.

i glanced at rosè and smiled secretly. she's just so beautiful, cute and sexy at the same time. what is there not to like about her?

"you like rosè?" jennie asked. i was confused for a moment because i didn't know who she was pertaining to -- i quickly realized that her question was for me.

"uh - no?" i answered and raised a brow to look more convincing.

"you totally have a crush on her," lisa teased and smirked slightly.

"i don't."

"jisoo," rosè called for me. i looked at her and cocked my head to the side. "you do realize that you're blushing, right?"

welp. there goes my act.

i covered my face with both my palms and looked away from rosè, completely and utterly embarrassed. now they totally know that i have a crush on rosè.

"too bad. rosè is currently dating ashley," jennie said.

ashley? the captain of the cheer squad? the girl whom every jock in this school wants? i can't possibly compete with that! my shoulders deflated, but i made no effort to unhide my flushed face.

"how's ashley, rosè?" jennie asked.

"she's beautiful," rosè replied. "plus she's really, really, really good in bed," i can hear the smirk in rosè's voice.

"you actually like her?" lisa squeled.

"nah. just up for the amazing fuck she provides," rosè said. "i'll leave her next week."

there was a tiny ache in my chest when i heard her answer. i thought rosè was different with the other two, but i was wrong. she's just like lisa and jennie. all three are horrible fuck girls who makes people fall in love with them. and most of the time, leave them hanging without nothing really left to hang on to.

i'm disappointed.

after all, i do have a crush on her.

i uncovered my face and immediately saw jennie smirking at me.

guess she knew all along that i had a crush on rosè, and now she's thinking she's the shit because she knows that hearing rosè talk like that would hurt me in some way.

this is why i hate jennie kim so much.