introduction (01)

jisoo.

all mistakes are mine.

ever since i could remember, i had always been a clumsy child (i always drop things and my hands shake whenever i hold onto for something for too long). but that never stopped me from holding a pen and writing on my diary.

 but that never stopped me from holding a pen and writing on my diary

my diary is my solace. as cheesy as it sounds, it's true.

no, i'm not lonely.

i have friends, but none listens as well as my diary. when i tell someone a secret, i expect them to keep it a secret. when i tell someone something, i don't need replies, i need them to listen.

that's what i want.

my friends are awesome people, they make me happy, but it's hard to tell them anything at all. i don't want to burden them with my own personal problems because they always seem to have none -- they're always too happy, too unproblematic, too liberated, and i'm always the opposite of them. i never felt that they'd understand me.

they're my friends, but i never felt myself click with them. they keep me company, make me temporarily happy, and once they're gone -- they leave me with the same emptiness that somehow i had gotten used to already. to make things short, i like my friends, but i can't bring myself to trust them. and so, whenever i need someone to tell my darkest secret to, i turn to my diary and i write.

i write everything.

sure, i sound like i'm a twelve-year-old for having a diary that knows more than my closest friends. sure, i look completely pathetic and somewhat pitiful but i don't care. i was born to not give a fuck about anyone and anything.

so what if i'm 17 years old and still have a diary? it won't hurt to have something, right? plus, diaries will never spill your most messed up secrets.

in short, i don't trust my friends enough to tell them my most fucked up thoughts and secrets.

dear diary,

i fucking hate jennie kim.

yes, you read that right. i hate jennie. i hate everything about her. i can't seem to understand how someone can be fond of her. i can't believe that someone can have the patient to tolerate her arrogance and narcissistic self.

i hate her more because no one seems to hate her -- but me. everybody likes her. to the jocks, to the cheerleaders, to the teacher -- even the principal is very much fond of her! i just don't understand.

some people might be curious as to why i despise jennie so much.

well --

"look who we got here!"

every muscle in my body tensed the second i heard jennie's voice. i couldn't help but mentally groan.

i'm sitting on our usual spot in the cafeteria, waiting for my other friends to come, but they're taking forever; now jennie's keeping me company.