introduction (01)

Start from the beginning

"what do you want?" i raised my head to glare at her.

"easy, tiger," she meekly raised her hand.

"what do you want, jennie? just get it over with," i uttered before rolling my eyes.

"roll your eyes again. that was hot," she chuckled. "anyways, i came here to invite you to eat with us?" she asked with her infamous smirk.

my whole body stiffened. eat with them? hell no. thousands of horrible scenarios popped inside my head, and every single one of them resulted in me completely humiliated or hating jennie more than i already do.

"sorry, but i can't. i-i'm waiting for my friends," i stammered a little bit.

crap. why did i stutter? now, i look like i'm scared of her.

"come on, chu," she said. i didn't miss the hint of tease behind her sweet voice.

i hate it when she calls me that.

"no, seriously, it's fine. i don't want to interrupt your time with your friends," i faked a smile.

i was so, so, so ready for her to leave, but of course, jennie wouldn't let go that easily, right?

"come on," she urged and leaned down to whisper something right in my ear. "sit with us or i'll make a scene right here and right now."

make a scene? last time jennie said that. . . she ended up dumping orange juice on my head. lisa recorded it and posted my humiliation on the internet -- i became the laughing stock of YG High for a week.

to make things worse, i can actually hear the smirk in her voice and it's making my blood rage in anger. i gritted my teeth and closed my fist shut. i slowly nodded my head while holding back tears. i'll never show jennie how all her shit is slowly breaking me. she doesn't deserve the satisfaction of seeing me crumble apart.

"that's a good girl," jennie retreat and flashed me a very fake smile.

before i could even say anything, she was already dragging me to their table which was in the middle of the cafeteria. i hear student's gossiping already, but i was too bothered to care.

"look who we got here," lisa said the moment i sat down on the infamous table owned by no other than THE three.

i didn't talk, i didn't dare say a damn word. i was mad, but at the same time, i was scared. nothing good happens whenever they invite me into something.

my most hated student in YG High sat beside me while rosè and lisa are seated in front of me. jennie is popular, but she always stuck with these two.

the one with the red hair, her name is rosè. she's cute. . . i guess? i mean, i don't have anything bad to say to her because believe it or not, she hasn't done anything to me yet. she has an angelic voice! i once heard her sing and my jaw literally slacked. if only she wasn't friends with jennie. . . i 100% would have a huge crush on her. plus, she's not a player unlike her friends.

i talked to rosè once, and it was for our science class. not only is her singing voice amazing, but her natural voice is too. her body is sexy and if combined with her honey voice is a SUPER deadly combo.

 her body is sexy and if combined with her honey voice is a SUPER deadly combo