Ch#7

Jungkook walked back into his room to a sight that he never wanted to see. Taehyung was crying on the bed, his head in his hands as his body wracked with little sobs. His breathing was unstable and his knees were pulled up to his chest.

It didn't look like Taehyung had realized that he had come back to the room at all.

Taehyung rocked back and forth, repeating two different phrases that made jungkook feel like the most guilty man to ever step foot onto the earths soil.

"Why me?" And "I don't want this."

Jungkook merely stared until his heart overtook his brain and be spoke out without thinking.

"Did I do something wrong? What don't you want?"

Jungkooks voice was loosely laced with a mixture of confusion, guilt, and sadness; his eyebrows furrowing down and his head tilting to the side.

Taehyung tear stained face quickly lifted off of his knees, just then realizing that jungkook had heard his whole spiel.

"I'm..I'm sorry." Taehyungs voice wavered as he spoke, his lips quivering and his tears rolling down his cheeks like there was an endless supply hiding where his insides should be.

The younger of the two walked forward and perched himself on the bed beside Taehyung, creating a small dip that caused the older to lean towards him slightly.

"Why are you sorry? What's wrong?"

Taehyung just shook his head, not wanting to answer him. Although his mind said otherwise.

Taehyung wanted so badly to throw himself into Jungkook and sink into the warmth of his arms like an extra soft blanket on a winter night.

The blonde just couldn't. He couldn't let himself fall for someone he didn't know, let alone someone who could ruin his entire life at the snap of his fingers.

He could not trust someone like that; and even though jungkook had proved to be so kind to him he could just turn around one day and backstab him.

Taehyung always had a hard time trusting.

Plus the fact that if he ended up with Jungkook his life as he knew it would be over. He would be dating royalty and that is something that Taehyung thought he could never get used too.

He just didn't want to die at the hands of someone who thought having two kings was a sin.

When Taehyung broke out of his thoughts he looked up to see tears welling in jungkooks eyes along with his own. He looked so worried, terrified even.

Taehyung sat there for a few more seconds, slowly building up the confidence to voice his concerns.

"I..i just don't wanna live like this...i mean if we really do end up dating I don't want to live in a gigantic house with butler's treating me to everything. Added to the fact that we are both men Jungkook! If the media found out about that our heads would be served on a silver platter at best."

Taehyung stared at his toes and took a deep breath.

"I don't want to be royalty kook."

Jungkook surged forward, engulfing Taehying in a loving hug.

"Neither do I. I never wanted to be born into this family. I'd rather be homeless and free than be rich and imprisoned tae. The only difference is that you don't have to be with me, I never said that you had too. You don't have to deal with this, but I always will. I will always be the little gay fucking prince don't you understand that!?"

Taehyung looked distressed for a moment. Jungkook was angry, he could tell by the way his fists were clenched in his pants. Taehyung knew he shouldn't have said anything but he knew that he was known to be a loud mouth.

The air around them was intensely heavy until Jungkook managed to calm himself down. Tears were still cascading down both of their cheeks and down into their mouths, but their tears were different.

Jungkook was crying out of frustration and anger while Taehyung was crying out of fear.

The brown haired boy took Taehyung in for another hug and that's when the tears started flooding out of both of them.

They sobbed into eachothers shoulders for a few moments before jungkook spoke up, Speaking no louder than a whisper.

"Do you want me to take you home?"

Instead of responding with words the eldest nodded against the youngers neck.

•~~~~~~~~~•

The ride back to Taehyungs was uneventful. Taehyung was wrapped back in the large blanket from before, the only change this time was that his arm stuck out of the blanket just enough to envelop their hands together. Taehyung knew that his hands were probably a little sweaty but Jungkook didn't seem to mind at all.

After a while Taehyung started to drift off, and instead of focusing on the nerves in his stomach he focused on Jungkook's thumb softly caressing the back of his hand.

•~~~~~~~~•

When Taehyung woke he was being carried up a flight of stairs, the weight of his head being too much for him to hold up on his own.

He didn't even have to open his eyes to tell that it was Jungkook carrying him, and for that he was content.

The feeling of being able to truly relax made Taehyung feel the most blissful he had ever felt.

Although his bliss was suddenly interrupted when Jungkook asked for the keys to his apartment. It was annoying but how the hell else was he supposed to get into the apartment with a 130 pound man in his arms?

Taehyung mumbled a brief "under the mat" and without any warning he was hoisted onto Jungkooks hip as he bent down to retrieve the key from under the brown shaggy mat.

He was dumbfounded at how a man that small in stature could carry a grown adult like that without strain.

When the door was pushed open Jungkook walked in and took his shoes off and started searching for Taehyungs room, said boy still resting lazily on his hip.

Jungkook finally found the room that looked very much like him. The walls were plastered In magazines and photography. The bed was a light ivory color along with the pillows and there was camera equipment scattered all across the room.

Jungkook lightly dropped Taehyung onto his bed, tucking him in. He was ready to leave, but before he could Taehyung reached a tired arm out to him and made a sad whining noise that closely resembled a sad labrador puppy.

"Please stay."

So that night Jungkook and Taehyung cuddled up once again. With Taehyungs head softly pressed up against Jungkooks neck, arms wrapped around him like something could steal him away at any second.

'Maybe I can trust him', Taehyung thought

(I realized that I haven't made a new chapter for this fic in over a month my god I'm sorry.)