Ch#4

^^ the car that jungkook has ^^
Also slight blood warning but it's not too bad.

Taehyung sighed deeply, feeling the breath from his lungs evaporate out of his mouth. He turned his phone off, letting it slide out of his grip and onto the kitchen table beneath.

He had to look good for jungkook.

Taehyung glanced over at the digital clock on the stove reading 10:36am.

He still had lots of time before he had to get ready so he stood up from the kitchen chair, his knees cracking in discomfort as he did so.

Taehyung threw the orange peels out and ventured to the living room where a soft gray blanket and a few pillows were laying.

He plopped himself down onto the couch and wrapped himself in the blanket, making sure that it covered his feet.

Taehyung felt warm and safe, concealed in the soft fabric that hugged his frame.

Out of nowhere, bambi. Taehyungs calico cat came to rest on the arm of the couch, just out of his toes reach.

Bambi simply prred, kneeding the couch underneath her, soon falling asleep with Taehyung following after.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Taehyung stirred, no longer feeling the beating rays of the sun caressing the supple skin of his face.

He woke to pitch black darkness, other than the side table light which was burning into taehyungs eyes, making him squint.

Taehyung stumbled to the kitchen to retrieve his phone, clicking it on and finding that he had only had 20 minutes to get ready.

It was 5:40pm

He had slept for seven hours and he hasn't even realized it, now he was paying the price.

Taehyung took his phone and rushed to his bedroom, desperately searching for something to wear.

He scoured his entire closet, all of his clothes ended up on the floor in big piles while his chosen outfit lay neatly on his comforter.

Taehyung stripped out of his torn pajamas and started to change.

He wore a black hat, accompanied by a white shirt and black pants. He threw on a striped black and white long sleeved button up over top to complete the look.

 He threw on a striped black and white long sleeved button up over top to complete the look