ch#2

Jimin punched taehyung in the shoulder as soon as he walked through the door.

Taehyung winced and yelled at jimin.

"What the fuck was that for!?"

Jimin giggled cutely and grabbed into taehyungs arm, his eyes curving into crescent moons as the apples of his cheeks poked out.

"Sorry tae. But did you see all the attention you're getting right now?"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and slowly shook his head, not knowing what Jimin was talking about.

"The whole damn world caught you leaving with thee jeon jungkook today. Do you fucking realize that you're going to have paparazzi all over your ass till the day you die!?"

Taehyung just stood there and thought about it for a few seconds and decided that maybe a little attention wouldn't be so bad. After all he's had no one except jimin that actually cared about him since he was basically a little kid.

"Maybe it won't be so bad jimin, just think about it."

Jimin sighed. Deciding to just drop the question all together.

"What did you even talk about anyways?"

At this point they had moved onto the small couch stood at the back of the living room. Jimin facing taehyung with a large look of curiosity in his eyes.

"We didn't really talk about much, he asked why I didn't move out of the way and then it just kinda escalated from there and we ended up doing a little photoshoot in the train."

Jimins mouth fell open, eyes wide as he sat there. It looked like he had just turned to stone.

He looks like the statue of David he thought.

"You WHAT?"

Taehyung coughed, a bit of phlegm resonating where the back of his mouth and his throat met.

Jimin continued to stare into taehyungs eyes in shock that his best friend had gotten up close and personal with the person that he had been stalking for as long as he could remember.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Taehyung lay in bed that night aimlessly scrolling through his Instagram feed when he came across one Jungkooks account, finding that the most recent photo was none other than one of many that he had took that day.

He couldn't believe it. A photo that he took had over a million likes....and jungkook even tagged him.

Suddenly a onslaught of notifications came rushing out of his phone. Follower after follower came and in a span of a few minutes he had reached 9.5k followers.

Taehyung couldn't do anything but just stare at the screen of his phone, watching his popularity rise by the second.

Although all the other notifications were coming in at a faster pace than taehyung could handle. A certain one caught his attention.

Jeon_jungkook send you a message