Ch#6

Jungkook couldn't fall asleep that night. His mind wouldn't stop racing with thoughts of the male still huddled in his lap. The same phrase kept popping into his head every time he looked down at the doe eyed boy.

"Don't be surprised when they find him all cuddled up to you and kick you out. You know them."

Jungkook could not let them find out about him. No way. They would disown him, out him to the public. Maybe if they were really feeling up to it they might just kill the pair themselves.

Jungkooks parents had always been extremely homophobic. They often used slurs and when anyone that was openly lgbt+ did something that got onto t.v. they would always roll their eyes and switch to another channel, often making a rude remark about said person.

Little did they know that their own son had known he was gay since the age of twelve. He was at the end of elementary school and a boy from America had shown up as an exchange student for a month.

Jungkook remembered him very vividly. His name was Josh, his skin was so milky white, ashen almost. His green eyes were so alluring that jungkook had to avoid making eye contact with him, afraid that Josh might pull him in. His lips were withered and colorless, but Jungkook was still entranced in his aura the whole time he was there.

Jungkook developed quite a crush on this boy, despite not having known him for that long.

At the end of it all, Jungkook had mustered up the courage to kiss him. It was the boys last day in Korea so he had nothing to loose.

Although he didn't expect Josh to kiss him back, not at all. He expected the boy to push him to the ground, call him a freak.

Jungkook didn't know that all the other kids were watching from the bushes around him. Once the boys stopped kissing they turned around to find a kid from almost every grade snickering at them, phones in hand.

He cried himself to sleep that night. Those kids pushed him around, called him things he wouldn't ever repeat. Even if it was just inside his own head.

Honestly though, Jungkook didn't regret a thing. He didn't regret kissing josh when he did. Not at all.

That was jungkooks first kiss, and he had never had another one since. He thought that just maybe if he played his cards right that Taehyung could possibly be his second.

Jungkook didn't know too much about taehyung other than the fact that he loves photography and cuddling. Which he found both adorable and charming.

The clock on Jungkooks phone read out 2:45am, the perfect time to take some pictures Jungkook thought. Taehyungs face looked so perfect resting on his chest, Jungkooks ribs rising and falling, causing Taehyungs head to move slightly with each breath.

Jungkook snapped a few pictures of him, but he forgot the flash was on, causing a sharp pain in Taehyungs eyes as he woke.

"Were you taking pictures of me?" Taehyung grumbled. He looked like he was barely awake at all.

"Yeah, I wanted a few. Hope that's okay."

Taehyung just stared at him in disbelief. "I don't know if I should take this as you being affectionate and cute or really creepy jungkook."

The younger of the two shrugged and poked Taehyung in the chest. "Well if you don't mind, you've been kind of crushing me for nine hours. I think I deserve a picture or two."

Taehyung frowned and rolled off of Jungkooks chest, huffing as he wrapped himself in the blankets again. He was obviously sulking and Jungkook ignored it, assuming that he was just being childish.

"Hey tae?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung just mumbled in response, shoving his face farther into the covers and pulling the pillow around his head.

"Will you come help me feed the puppies?"

Taehyung scoffed from underneath his nest of blankets. "Why on earth would I help you?"

Looked like Taehyung woke up in a bad mood, it was honestly kind of ticking Jungkook off.

"Fine, I'll do it myself. Just know that I'll be posting another picture of you being all cute just because you didn't help me. Face the consequences Tae."

Taehyung groaned from under the sheets, slowly poking his head out. "Whatever, just hurry and get back."

Jungkook went downstairs to feed the awaiting puppies, he stood in the kitchen and got their food bowl out along with their water dish. The boy poured out food into the bowl until it reached the top. He watched the puppies scramble over to get a spot by the huge bowl.

Once jungkook was done he opened his phone, notifications covered his screen which was quite normal for the upcoming ruler.

He tapped on Instagram and made a new post. Taking a few minutes to figure out a good caption.

He pressed post and thousands of likes and comments flooded in. Most of them asking why Taehyung was in his bed in the first place.

"Yeah" Jungkook whispered to himself

"He's really damn cute."

Jungkook blushed at his own words, walking up the stairs to meet the cutest boy he had ever had the pleasure of laying eyes on.

Kim Taehyung.

Really short chapter I'm sorry. I'm actually exhausted and i just can't function which is fun.