Ch#5

Jungkook woke with taehyung still resting on his chest, a small line of spit trailing out of his mouth and making it's way onto Jungkooks abdomen.

Jungkook grabbed the collar of Taehyungs pajama shirt and lifted it up to his mouth, wiping away the saliva.

He started to really analyze Taehyungs features. One of his eyes had a monolid while the other had double eyelids. It weirdly suited him.

Jungkook noticed the way taehyung had a tiny smile plastered on his face while he slept, the corners of his mouth telling you that his dream was no nightmare, put a happy thought that spiraled into his brain as he fell asleep.

Jungkook continued to gaze upon his sleeping state for a few more moments, making sure not to stare too long.

He looked away when he felt Taehyung rub his head on Jungkooks chest, his hair sprawled out all over the vast expanse of his golden skin. Taehyung almost looked cat like as he did this, but he also looked oddly adorable jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook lifted his hand and started to card his fingers through Taehyungs hair, making sure to be extra careful when they were met with a knot.

Taehyung sighed in contentment, his heart beating a million miles an hour but his eyes closing softly and his head pushing upwards into Jungkooks hand where he continued to rake through his hair.

In that moment Taehyung felt oddly safe in this position, even though he didn't even know Jungkook personally, it just felt right in the weirdest way.

Taehyung didn't dare gaze up at the Prince, afraid that his appearance would be much worse than that of the other man. He just kept his head down and his eyes started to wander.

Taehyung spotted a small ball of matted fluff laying on a blanket in the corner of the room, although Taehyung didn't want to leave his current spot he also wanted to know what it was.

"Jungkook...what is that?" Taehyung asked, voice low and husky.

Jungkook was slightly confused, he thought that everything in his room was pretty self explanatory.

"What is what?" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung pointed to the small ball of black fur situated in the corner. "Those black things."

Jungkook opened his eyes in realization "ohhh those are my schipperke puppys."

Taehyung shot up from laying on Jungkooks chest and looked at the dogs excitedly, "You have puppies!?" He squeeled

Jungkook grinned and looked at the puppies, "You can go grab one and bring it over here if you want."

Taehyung sprung up from his spot and ran over to the puppies, looking them over to see which one he wanted to grab.

After a few moments he finally decided on the one that was huddled up on the outside of the pile.