•Chapter Fourteen•

"Jackson Wang, please report to the office"

Yoongi's breathes hitched, hearing those words coming from the school's speakers. The tall, dark haired male stood up and walked out of the class.

His anxiety was getting worse, thinking about when and how Jackson would tell lies and rumors about him. Worst of all, he heard Mark was coming back this or next year.

Lunch finally arrived and Yoongi sat next to Jimin. The year was almost over, meaning next year is their last year at school. Also meaning Yoongi needs too find an apartment sooner then later.

Jimin gave a puzzled look, watching Yoongi look at jobs on his iPhone.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked

"Nothing, just looking at jobs, I need one"

"Why?"

"Because, I need to save up my money for a apartment"

Jimin looked at Yoongi, puzzled.

"You can just stay at my house"

Yoongi reached over and held Jimin's hand.

"I know, and I want to but I need to try and do something on my own"

"You can work at the book store I work at" Taehyung butted into the conversation

The next day, Yoongi showed up for work with Taehyung.

"I can't believe he just gave me this job" Yoongi said, placing books onto a big bookshelf

"No one really wants to work here, so he takes whoever he can get" Taehyung laughed out

Yoongi nodded, still putting books away.

"Dude, what's up with the shirt?" Taehyung asked Yoongi

"What shirt?"

"Yours!"

Yoongi looked down at the plain, grey long sleeve.

"What about it?" Yoongi asked, looking back up

"It's Jimin's" Taehyung said

"Yeah, So?"

Taehyung chuckled, leaning on the counter where the register and his laptop sat.

"You guys are sharing cloths now?" Taehyung asked

Yoongi nodded, walking back to Taehyung.

"Took you long enough"

Yoongi smiled and sat on the stool. He fixed his black beanie that hid his natural brown roots.

"Yoongi, can I ask you something?"

Yoongi nodded, looking at Taehyung.

"Why do you always wear long sleeves?"

He did answer Taehyung with words. Rolling up both sleeves and showing the brown and green haired boy. Taehyung gave a small smile at the boy. He pushed up his jean shorts, showing the old and new cuts on his thighs.

"Don't worry, man" Taehyung patted Yoongi's shoulder "No one cares about it"

He gave Taehyung his gummy smile as Taehyung rolled his shorts back down.

Yoongi walked into Jimin's bedroom, putting his backpack on the floor. Jimin smiled, jumping off his bed to hug Yoongi.

"I missed you, baby boy" Jimin squeezed Yoongi

"I was gone for four hours" Yoongi chuckled

Jimin pulled away and looked down at his boyfriend's arms with a big smile.