•Chapter Thirteen•

"Jimin" Yoongi let a soft moan out

Jimin was currently leaving soft kissing on Yoongi's neck.

"Stop, we need to get ready for school" Yoongi said, getting out of bed "come shower with me!"

Jimin chuckled before getting out of bed and followed Yoongi to the bathroom.

Taehyung woke up in a bathroom, most likely Hoseok. When the tall, brown haired male walked in and saw Taehyung throwing up in his toilet.

"I'm not surprised. Here. Take a shower and change." Hoseok demanded

A towel, clean cloths, Advil and water was left for Taehyung on the counter. He sighted bride getting up off the cold, tile floor.

"Jin! You have to eat breakfast!" Mrs. Kim told her dark haired son

"I can't! I have to go pick up Namjoon!"

She laughed, seeing her son run out of the house and to his car. She whispered to three, on three, Jin ran in.

"Forgot my backpack" they both said at the same time

Jin gave a big smile before running out of the house again.

Yoongi walked up to his locker, Jimin by his side. They both talked about the parties that Hoseok took and thew.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Jimin asked, seeing Taehyung walk up to them

He was half asleep and had taken four Advil for the morning. He smelt good, for once in his life. He lazily lifted his hand and flipped the boy off.

Hoseok laughed, standing next to Taehyung while Jungkook rushed over.

"Tae, What the fuck?" Jungkook yelled, hand on his lower back

"Fuckin hangovers can suck my ass" Taehyung whispered to himself, pulling a bag of pills out of his pocket

"Woah!" Every yelled, alarming Taehyung he shouldn't have that

He looked around the group, slowly putting the bag back into his pocket.

"No more Advil for you!" Jungkook told his boyfriend "Here, water"

The half asleep Taehyung took the water, drinking half of it in the first sip.

"Can someone explain to me why Hoseok smells like beer and Taehyung looks like he just walked out of the Walking Dead?" Jin asked

Jin has his arm around Namjoon waist while Namjoon's arm rested over the dark haired boy's shoulders.

"Long Story Short, after my party, Taehyung passed out in my bathroom. I let him shower, he fell asleep, I didn't get a shower" Hoseok explained

"Wait. How did you know he fell asleep?" Namjoon asked Hoseok

"I heard a thud and a groan" Hoseok told him

"He does to that a lot" Jungkook said

Taehyung gave a dazed look at his boyfriend before they all went to class.

By the end of the day, they were all in the office.

Taehyung fell asleep in class, Jungkook pushed a kid out of his way and ended up getting punched in the face, the kid who got pushed and who punched Jungkook happened to be Hoseok, Jimin was arguing with a teacher, Yoongi had to many late slips and Jin got burnt in cooking class.

Namjoon walked into the office, sitting next to Jimin.

"I yelled fuck in class" Namjoon said, knowing that they were going to ask

"Ok, so! Back to Hoseok" Jimin said "You punched Jungkook?"

Jungkook, sitting next to Hoseok and Taehyung, holding a ice pack to his nose.

"Woah! I got pushed!" Hoseok defended himself

"So you punch someone?" Jin laughed out

Everyone laughed, getting looks from the staff. Jungkook grabbed one of Taehyung arms as he started to fall off the small office chair.

"Help!" Jungkook wined

Namjoon laughed, getting up and pushing Taehyung back up. As Namjoon say back down, the principle walked out, crossing his arms.

"You just came back from break" he said, disappointed in the seven boys

"Just-go home" he sighed

All the boys rushed out of the school, passing people on their way out.

"I'm going to take Taehyung home, thanks Hoseok" Jungkook said

Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his car, Hoseok following behind him. Once Jimin and Yoongi got in the car, Jimin asked a question he was afraid to ask.

"Did you see Jackson?"

Yoongi looked at his boyfriend, shocked at the question.

"Yes"

"Did he do anything?" Jimin asked

Yoongi shook his head, looking down.

"He is going to say something about my uncle. He is going to tell everyone"

"What happened?" Jimin asked

"He killed my mother and then himself years later"

When Yoongi was little, when his mother died, his uncle killed her. He stabbed her, repeatedly, in the stomach and leaving her to bleed out. Years after, he walked into Yoongi's house he shared with his father, crying and yelling before shooting himself.

-Three Years Ago-

"What? What's wrong?" Yoongi asked as he started to walk up to his uncle

He tables on about how it was his fault and that he is messed up.

"What? What did you do?" Yoongi asked

"I killed her!" He screamed "I did it!"

"Who?" The pale boy asked another question

"Your mother!"

Yoongi stopped, looking at the older male. He felt like he couldn't catch his breath.

"I can't do it anymore!"

Before Yoongi could process what was happening, blood splattered onto his face after a loud bang. The male fell on the floor, cold and not breathing. Yoongi looked down at him before stumbling backwards.

As the male sobbed, pushing himself up to a wall, he watched his father drag the body out of the house and into the car. It was as if he'd done this before.