•Intro/Warnings•

"I'll see you through the rain
Through the heartache and pain
It hurts like never before
You're not alone any more"

•••••••••••••••

      Min Yoongi was a wreck. He was constantly in toxic relationships. One after another. Sometimes he didn't even know it was A bad relationship. He was just so easy to take advantage of. Yoongi's first relationship was in middle school. Eighth grade, his first girlfriend was a lesbian and not straight, they were both trying to cover for each other being gay. After someone took a photo of Yoongi and his 'best friend', Hoseok, making out behind the school. After all the bullies at school, somehow, Yoongi and the most popular boy at school got together.  He only dated Yoongi to get pictures from him and spread them around the school. Later was high school and they broke up. That just led to another long, toxic relationship. The second to last year of high school, Yoongi's boyfriend, Mark, had to go back to a mental hospital. Mark and Yoongi agreed to break up, not thinking either of them would find someone else. But they were wrong because, Jimin found Yoongi and wouldn't take no for an answer. Yoongi got his happy ending. For the most part.

•••••••••••••••

      "You always said that I would know someday
Just how it feels when your love walks away
I let you down I let you go
I lost you, how was I to know"

↱Number 418 In The Tag-Jeon ↲

——————

WARNINGS! Abuse in many ways, mention of Suicide and self harm, violent sense, mention of rape, abuse from family and friends, Daddy kink, and maybe close to smut. If you get triggered by anything that was mentioned, I suggest you don't read this story

-Everyone has the same hair they did in Run-