•Chapter Eight•

"This is your second fight in the past couple months"

Jimin slouched in the seat in the priceable's office, his mother next to him, Yoongi waiting out in the office.

"Sorry kids are dicks! It's not my fault they have a problem with me holding my boyfriend's hand or that he is covered in scars!" Jimin raised his voice, sitting up in his seat

"Park, I understand, but that doesn't mean you can punch someone" He gestured to Jimin's bloody knuckles

"He hit me first" Jimin said

He had a cut lip, scrape on his cheek and forming bruises on his face.

-Earlier That Day-

Yoongi and Jimin walked down the steps of the school, hand in hand. Yoongi had his jacket around his waist, his scars showing.

"Hey, fags"

They boys ignored the football player and his two friends as they walked to the car.

"Fags! I was talking to you"

Jimin opened the door for Yoongi as the male stood in front of Jimin. Yoongi sat inside the car with his legs out.

"What?" Jimin asked, facing the male who was taller then him by a few inches

"Are you and your depressed slut going to go fuck again?"

Yoongi looked down at his shoes and held his arms close to his body. Jimin could see what the words meant to his boyfriend from the corner of his eye.

"Why the hell do care? And he's my boyfriend, not some slut"

"Yeah, well seeing all the photos online says other wise. And I can see those cuts on his arms, most likely more on the rest of his body"

Jimin didn't say anything, knowing he'll regret it.

"He's clearly tried to kill himself, so sad the fag didn't actually die" He now was talking to Yoongi "Go try and kill yourself again, fag"

Jimin grabbed onto his shirt and pushed him to the floor.

"Jimin stop" Yoongi yelled as he climbed out of the car and grabbed onto his arm

Jimin started to calm down as he stood up from the cement. He walked up to Jimin and punched his right in the mouth. Jimin bent over in pain, spitting a ball of blood out. It took him a moment to respond before standing up straight and punching him.

Lucky for Jimin, the number one rule in the football team, you can't punch someone unless you want off the team.

-Present Day-

Jimin slouched in his front seat on his mothers car, putting a bag of frozen peas onto his knuckles.

"You didn't do the right thing. But you did it for the right reason" was the only thing she said on the way home

Yoongi walked home, knowing he should see his dad. It's been weeks and he was most likely a drunk mess. The blue haired boy walked into the house. It looked like it was thrown out of a tornado.

"D-dad?" Yoongi chocked out as he slowly walked around the house

He turned on the corner, into his fathers room. The brown haired male was lying on his back with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"So you finally come home"

Yoongi nodded and started to walk up to his father. He sat up and turned on the bedside table lamp.