chapter nine - the sex

If any of you are against this sexual activity - stop reading.
stupid bitch.

vote and comment

---------------------------------------

"I'll be gentle." His words don't help.

X trails kisses from my jaw to my chest as he makes his way to my boobs. I whimper and whine in protest, my hands sliding to his shoulders, attempting to push him off.

X's hands grab mine and pin my wrists above my head. He scolds me with just the look on his face, while slowly rocking his hips against mine.

My thoughts drift away until his fingers brush my clit. I gasp quietly in shock from the sudden touch, causing X to smirk above me. He starts to toy with me faster and my knees begin to shake, much to his liking.

I can barely keep still as I fight the pleasure X is giving me. Holding in my moans starts to hurt and I find myself giving in, panting and moaning.

"Good girl." X says seductively in his low, unfortunately sexy, voice. I'm not sure why, but those two words trigger my release and my muscles clench and my body spasms. I shut my eyes as my entire body shakes, feeling fireworks.

My body falls limp against the bed, completely exhausted, but I know we are nowhere close to being finished.

X looks down at me and smiles wickedly. He gave me an orgasm. X gave me an orgasm... and I kinda loved it.

X laughs to himself. "When we're done, good luck walking."

"You said you'd be gentle." X starts to position himself at my entrance. "Then you'd hate to know how rough I can be."

Out of instinct, I grab onto his shoulders as I feel his tip touch me. X gently pushes himself inside me as his hands clench my waist. Besides the occasional twitch I feel from his dick, he barely even moves now that he's fully inside.

"X?" I ask, wondering why he's literally completely still. He buries his head in the crook of my neck and lets out a pretty loud groan.

"You're so fucking tight." X says before slowly pulling back out. "Oh my god, Fuck." He grunts while pushing back in, causing me to wince from his size.

"Fuck, Z..." The rest of his sentence is cut off from him kissing and biting at my neck. Our bodies shift back and forth as his thrusts start to speed up. Whimpers and moans spill from my mouth and my nails dig into his back.

X takes his head out of the crook of my neck and places his hands on my hips, guiding his pace. His brows are furrowed and eyes tightly shut as he continues to push in and out at his extremely fast pace, literally using all his strength and energy.

My stomach tightens violently and I tighten around his dick, causing X to let out a deep groan. I feel my eyes roll back and the air leave my lungs. My back arches and my lips part as his name echoes from me.

X lets out a low growl and keeps at his pace. I can feel my tits bouncing and I catch him staring at them. His hand slides up to harshly grab one.

His other hand moves to grab a fist of my hair, tipping my head up. He collides his lips into mine and forces my mouth open with his tongue.

Letting the pleasure over power my mind, I let my mouth sync with his. He starts to let out more muffled groans as his hand grips my hair tighter. My muscles tighten once more, and I welcome another orgasm willingly.

His lips pull away from mine. "Fuck..." X mumbles as my walls clench around him. He thrusts into me harder and my nails dig deeper into his back, drawing blood. I pull my hands away, not wanting to get in trouble for hurting him.

"Don't stop." X commands me and my hands continue to claw at his back. He desperately fucks me harder until my head is close to hitting the headboard, but he prevents it by grabbing my hips and slamming me forward into him.

I let out a squeal and my nails drag against his skin. His fingertips dig into my hips, the pleasure numbing the pain it's causing.

X quickens the pace even more and looks down at me. It only takes him a few more thrusts before finishing, slowing down to savor every feeling.

X collapses on top of me out of exhaustion before pulling out and laying beside me. He wraps an arm around my waist and lays his head on my bare chest. He lifts his head a little, just to bite and suck on my nipple.

We're done, we're finished. It wasn't as horrifying as I was scared of it being. I'm not traumatized. In fact, I'm satisfied.

But I just so happened to get relentlessly fucked by the man I was sold to.

-------------------------

vote and comment.