The Saying You Steal From Them

(True story: I used to say "hello?" instead of what but now because of Damien I use "What's up?" SO MUCH MORE. That's kinda what this came from. Except, you know, I'm sadly not dating him... or anyone. Your girl is lonely. Sorry BACK TO THE STORY)

These are only for certain people because a few of them don't have "catchphrases" per say. 

Shayne: "Mundge" became your go-to safe cuss word to use on the channel in Squad Vlogs. It's not really how you use the word but it's how you chose to incorporate it. 

Example:

You and the rest of the squad were filming a Squad Vlog at a local carnival for Fourth of July. You were not the biggest fan of carnival roller coasters because you didn't trust them and especially this instance because you had eaten so much. They all wanted to go on this one particular spinning ride and you (along with Keith) refused to go. 

"No, I'm not..." you looked at the camera, "mundging going on that ride." You said as everyone laughed. 

"That's not even how you use it!" Shayne declared through laughter.

"Whatever, it's not even a word" you tried to get out laughing just as hard. Needless to say, the next shot was you pouting on the ride.  

Noah: "You're dumb!" You were always too awkward and concerned with what people thought of you to even jokingly insult people besides your small group consisting of Ian, Anthony, Shayne, and Damien. That was only because you knew them for years but being with Noah brought you out of your comfort zone enough to be able to joke with more people. 

Example:

"No, guys I'm telling you that Olivia is the spy." You and the rest of the squad were playing Skyfall and you were getting slightly annoyed that nobody would listen to you about your suspicion. 

"No, it's gotta be Keith let's just put in our votes." The majority of them pointed to Keith as Olivia began to laugh evilly.

"I friggin' told you all! Y'all are dumb!" You exclaimed sounding a bit too much like your boyfriend as everyone laughed and Courtney and Shayne obnoxiously awwed. 

"That's my thing!" Noah protested and you just gave him an innocent look. 

*

Lasercorn: You didn't steal a particular phrase but you threaten people a lot more since you started dating David. 

Example: 

You were filming Maricraft as a guest and you got bored and decided to set up a trap fro your "friends". You hid TnT and lave inside many of your villages houses and invited everyone over. Once they got there, you yelled "I love you but you must die!" as you set your trap in motion surprising everyone who came. 

"God you really are Lasercorn's girlfriend, we should have thought of that," Wes yelled running frantically back to pick up his things as you laughed your ass off. 

"I'm so proud!" David exclaimed pretending to tear up.

Wes: Again it's not really a certain phrase but you do make up excuses a lot more than you did when you were single. 

Example:

You were filming Super Smosh Bros as a guest on Game Bang and you were once again the first player out. 

"This isn't even fair, I can't see the screen. I forgot my contacts this morning." You tried to explain although you couldn't deny that it was an excuse.

"You know what that sounds like?" Mari challenged as Joven and Sohinki caught on and began to laugh. "A Wescuse!" Everyone lost it laughing so hard they began crying. 

"Oh my god I've infected you!" Wes yelled apologizing through his tears of laughter. The game had to be paused so that you all could catch your breath again.

Boze: "Your boi". You used to use it in social media posts but since dating Boze you've began to use it in your daily life.  

Example:

You were filming a Board AF with your girlfriend Boze, Courtney, Damien, Wes, and Mari. Boze was doing the intro reminding the audience who you and Courtney were since you were from the Squad and when she got to you, you held up finger guns and shouted "It's your boi!" Boze looked at you shocked and started laughing along with everyone else. You were confused until Mari caught her breath, "You two have spent too much time together!" You realized that you hadn't really said that as often as you do know until you started dating and the two of you shared a knowing look. "You say that like that's a bad thing" Boze challenged jokingly as yuo kissed her and everyone ewwed. 

Damien: "What's up?". You used to be normal and just ask "what" or "pardon?" but since dating Damien, you have began to say "What's up" whenever anybody says something weird. You two will even say it back and forth for probably a little too long when one of you say something weird/dark. 

Example:

"(y/n) can you heal me please I'm dying!" Damien practically yelled while you were playing Destiny 2 despite you being right next to him.

"Lucky!" you yelled back mocking him as you were currently getting your ass beaten.

 "What's up?" 

 "What's up?" You responded innocently pretending that you hadn't said anything. 

This continued for awhile until you both realized you were dead and inches apart from each other since you were getting in each other's faces. He smiled like he had an evil idea and kissed you sweetly drawing his hand up to your side and tickling you. You never got back to the game but you did have a small game of chase in your small apartment. This was life with Damien Haas, and you loved it.