Their Contact in Your Phone

(I imagine this one to be how you and Flitz text)

Ian: Loser💓. You're that weird but adorable couple that jokingly insults each other a lot but it's chill and your contacts show that.

Anthony: Player 1🎮. If you're player 2 then he's player 1. 

Shayne: NickCage😂. You love his impression with Nick Cage and the first time he flirted with you was in that voice. 

Courtney: Peach🍑. She has a thing with butts. It's honestly that simple. I mean sure she makes your life sweeter and blah blah blah but it's mostly an ass thing. 

Noah: Cassanova💕. Noah tries to be really romantic and sweet and although you love it, he tends to me more awkward than suave.  

Olivia: LivLiv💖. It's a cute and little nickname for your cute and little girlfriend.

Keith: King🤴. He's your king and your his queen. 

*

Joven: Batman🦇. He loves batman and when he set your name as Talia, you decided to play along. 

Mari: Chiquitita💙. She's not that smaller than you but she is enough for you to tease her about it. The nickname also stems from when you sing Chiquitita by Abba when she's upset.

Sohinki: (your favorite animal)💝. Your contact in his phone is his favorite animal so it's the same vise versa.  

Lasercorn: OldMan❣️. He's only 9 years older than you but that's enough for you to tease him about it. 

Wes: Candyman🍬. He's always really sweet to you and is infamous for his sweet tooth. 

Flitz: Poseidon🌊. Flitz is known for being "Blaquaman"but you figured that you would keep with the Greek mythology theme. 

Boze: BoBo💓. She hates it and that's honestly why it's her contact. It started with a joke in Who's More Likely Too and it stuck despite her quickly growing tired of it.  

Damien: Babe💜. The same explanation for the same nickname.