Chapter 22

"APRIL PLAYS WITH ME!" Arizona yells and pulled her friend to her side.

"What if I wanna be with my girl?" Addison asked her, arching a brow demanding.

Libby took her hand. "You're with us, we're gonna beat ass again together!"

Addison agreed and went to the opposite side of the field to Callie and Kimmie.

"We're one less so we start!" Alice demanded and took the ball.

Arizona ran forward to the other team to block them. "Come on! Lets go!!" She yelled and the ball came flying towards her.

April hurried to the goal quickly, while Callie was busy staring at Arizonas ass and Kimmie stormed after Libby.

Addison was the only one of the team who realised her girlfriend was free and made her way over, her hands found their way around her waist to pull her close.

"Thats a foul!" April yelped and turned to face her, grinning.

"Shh, you enjoy it." Addie winked before she leaned in to kiss her.

Just as the ball came into their direction, the doctor let go of her girlfriend and took matters in her own hands.

Addison speed over the whole field with the ball before kicking it in the other teams goal.

"GO ADDIE!" Libby highfived Callie.

"You play foul!!" Arizona yelled back.

"Oh you do too." Callie chuckled, gesturing at Arizonas butt.

The blonde rolled her eyes amused. "Thats your own fault." She pecked her girlfriends lips.

"Cheeeeesssyyyy." April walked past them.

They both broke out in laughter.

"Lets play football!!" Addison kicked the ball to her teammate.

"Wow." April watched her, licking her lips.

Arizona returned her 'cheeessyyy' from earlier.

"Shush!" The redhead smacked her shoulder. "We're gonna lose." She simply stated as Libby stormed forwards along with Alice to shoot their next goal.

"Shit." The blonde fake pouted for a second before she laughed along with April.

"Are you all drunk?" Kimmie asked, the ball in her hands after the other team got another goal. She started to get frustraded with her teammates.

"They need some points before we destroy them." Arizona joked, giggling.

April patted her shoulder, too amused to take it serious.

"Do you still have some space in your team?" Came a voice from the edge of the field.

It was very familiar to April so she turned around to look for whoever it was. "Leah?" She was too surprised to move at first, not quite sure if she saw right.

"Leah!" Alice was the first one to greet her.

"Whos that?" Arizona whispered to her friend.

"My ex girlfriend." April swallowed. They didn't break up in a fight with each other, they just decided to go different ways when the redhead started to study medicine. They even stayed in touch for a while but haven't heard from each other for years now.

"Are you gonna say hello?" Leah walked up to her, a tall blonde man by her side.

"Hi!" April smiled brief and hugged her quick before she looked at the guy. "And you are?"

"Matthew." He offered her a hand, which she took. "Im her boyfriend."

"Ohh." April grinned as Addison came to her side, grabbing her hand. She had seen the affection she gave this stranger, even if it was small and needed to know what was going on.
"Thats my girlfriend, Addison. Addie thats Leah, we went to high school together."

"Hello." Addison only greeted her with a nodd before Arizona waved from behind along with Callie.

The only ones who didnt even look at the new girl were Libby and Kimmie and this didn't go unnoticed by Addison.

"What are you doing here?" April asked, not really sure why she showed up at all.

"Your parents told me you are in town and since its your birthday weekend, we decided to walk by and say hello."

"Moms like a newspaper." She rolled her eyes. "You wanna play with us?"

"Sure, im in your team." Leah decided and strolled to Aprils side.

"Guess I will take the other team then." Matthew shrugged, walking to their goal.

The game was in full swing again after a few minutes. Everyone tried to focus and ran after the ball to kick a goal. Or at least tried to.

When Addison and Libby finally stood alone near their goal the doctor leaned in to ask her the burning question. "Whos that girl really?"

"Leah? She's April's ex girlfriend." Libby glared at the blonde girl.

"Ahh." Addisons face darkened as she watched her as well. "Why didn't you and Kim greet her?"

"Because shes a bitch." Libby simply shrugged. But that wasn't enough for Addison and she knew it. "When April wanted to leave for college, Leah talked her into staying here, it didn't work tho. My little sister always wanted to be a doctor. Its her dreamjob, you know? Leah was too dumb to understand that tho. On one of their final exams she told the teacher April cheated and she had to do them all over again."

Addison couldn't believe how anyone who loved this adorable human being was able to hurt her this way. "Does she know?"

Libby nodded. "Shes too good hearted to be mad at anyone. She always sees the best in everyone."

"True, she also saw the best in me."