Chapter 21

In the late afternoon April finally had some alone time with her girlfriend.

She let herself fall on the bed exhausted. Partly from last night and partly from the family lunch.

"Hangover?" Addison asked and sat on the bed beside her, stroking her hair.

"From my family yea." She mumbled and turned her head to her girlfriend, shifting closer.

"Your family is great." The older woman leaned down to peck her face causing April to smile.

She placed her head on Addisons lap and closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep right there.

"We only have a bit till your sisters want to play soccer." The doctor chuckled, shes gonna be terrible at that.

April groaned and opened her eyes to look at her. "Why did Arizona sleep beside me and not you?" She just had to ask her.

Addison seemed to be surprised by the question. "You don't know?"

She shook her head. "You know what alcohol does to me."

"True." Addison snorted amused. "Well, after the lake we played poker-"

"Poker?"

"Strip poker."

"Ahh."

"Exactly. You drunk a whole lot with Callie. She vomited on you and you went to change but nearly fell asleep in the shower. By that time Arizona was already asleep in your bed, she was supposed to look after you."

They both laughed.

"How did I get into bed tho?" April asked curious.

"I pucked you up and took you to bed before I went back to Callie, to make sure she wont die. Your sisters all fell asleep in the living room on the couch so I just went to bed with Callie."

"You went to bed with another woman?"

"So did you."

"Unwillingly!"

"Same!"

They both fake glared at each other before they broke out in laughter.

"Youre not getting all jealous again because of Arizona?" April dared to ask, to make sure.

Addison shook her head. "I dont like her being all touchy with you but I figured she means a lot to you and she really grows on me."

The redhead stared at her surprised. "Does she?"

"We talked a lot yesterday." Addison nodded, grinning. "She told me a few dirty secrets about Dr. Kepner."

April blushed immediately. "What?! What did she say?"

Her girlfriend shrugged her shoulders. "Who knows?"

"Meean!!" She yelled but Addison covered her mouth with a kiss.

"I know." Addison whispered and patted her thigh. "Come on, I gotta change for soccer."

April frowned. She had no intention to move. "No."

The doctor arched a brow. "What did you just say?"

"No." The moment April said it again, she recognised the youre fucked look on her girlfriends face.

Addison rose her hands before they came down on Aprils sides, tickling her.

The girl broke out in laughter as she tried to push her hands away. "STOP! StOP!!!"

"Will you get up?" Addison asked her calmly, only stopping when her girlfriend nodded.

"Fine!" April rolled to the side exhausted and watched Addison stroll to her bag before she undressed.

"Its impolite to stare." She turned to the redhead who kept staring.

"I know." April bit her lip. "Is that my underwear?"

Addison nodded as she got dressed in her sports outfit. "Maybe if you're nice enough you may get them back."

The redhead sat up, scooting to the edge of the bed. "I dont know if I want that." She pulled her girlfriend closer.

"You could pull them off with your teeth?" Addison suggested and Aprils expression told her she would very much want that.

"GUYS COME ON! ARIZONA IS ALREADY MAKING TEAMS!" Callie knocked on their door.

"Coming!" They both yelled back.

"Lets go before we have to play with Libbie or Alice, they suck." April chuckled and went downstairs with her girlfriend, hand in hand.