Chapter 10

April strolled down the hallways of the hospital. Her head pounding heavily.

Even worse was that she couldn't remember shit from last night. The last thing she knew was Arizona's suggestion to play a game.

After that she woke up alone in her bed.

Her focus right now was on how to get rid off her headache. To her luck she didn't have any surgeries today.

"Hey wild beast!" Arizona greeted her, a wide smile on her lips.

"Shh." April flinched.

"Hangover?"

"Uh-huh."

"No wonder." Arizona mocked her friend. "You was going mad crazy last night."

April got even more irritated by that. "How did I get home?"

"Addison drove with you."

"What?" April nearly choked on her spit.

"Yea." The blonde stopped her friend. "Are you with her now?"

The confusion started to show on Aprils face. "What are you talking about?" Addison surely didn't tell Arizona about them, did she?

Her friend got confused as well. "April..do you have a blackout?"

Judging by the following silence she knew she was right.

"You told me about your one night with Addison." Arizona tilted her head. "And then you went all wild and kissed her before you-"

"Hold on! What? I kissed Dr. Montgomery?" April sunk onto an empty patients bed.

"You sure did."

"Did anything else happen? Or is the story getting worse?"

"Well..you puked."

April couldn't believe her ears. First she kissed her crush and in the next moment she puked right at her feet. A groan came from her.

"It wasn't that bad." Arizona tried to lighten her mood. "Addison wasn't mad at all. She offered to drive home with you and well, the rest is history honestly. You should ask her."

April didnt even think about it. She woke up alone this morning so it means she must've done anything stupid to piss Addie off.

"Kepner, Robbins! Meeting starts in five!" Dr. Webber hurried past them.

The young doctor facepalmed herself. "I forgot."

"Hey, here." The blonde handed her her cup of Orange juice. "It will get you help through it."

April thanked her as they both head to the conference room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The girl nearly fell asleep during the first ten minutes of the conference already, that was until a certain voice caught her attention.

"Sorry, im late." Dr. Montgomery stepped into the room, making her way right to the table beside April.

The redhead glanced over at her busted. She had no idea how to act around her right now since yesterday was a big black hole.

"Close your mouth, dear. It attracts flies." Addison smirked at her.

April blushed, quickly turning back to Dr. Webber.

Only a few seconds later she felt a hand on her thigh, stroking it. "Do I not get a hi?" She leaned closer to the younger woman, whispering.

April swallowed hard. She was sure it didn't need a lot more and her dick would stand in its full length again. "Hi." She whispered back quickly.

Addisons hand wandered higher. "Last night you talked a lot more."

The redhead rolled her eyes at herself. She really needed to know what happened last night. But for now she had to concentrate on Dr. Webber and his plans.

Addison already asumed she wouldn't know anything anymore and it was very amusing to her. She had to make some fun out of the situation. "How about we continue things from last night after this meeting?"

April glanced over to her briefly. She should tell her she couldn't remember anything. But the offer seemed too good to decline. Part of her was afraid but a bigger one was the erection rising between her legs.

"Sure." She whispered back boldly.