Chapter 8

"Excuse us." Arizona got up to head into the kitchen, grabbing Aprils arm to pull her friend with her.

"Woo! Slow!" April was too drunk to move this fast. She stumbled into the kitchen along with her.

"Your one night stand was with Addison?" The blonde wasnt able to process it, not really sure if this was actually happening right now.

April sunk into the kitchen chair beside her, nodding slowly.

"Why didnt you tell me?"

The girl shrugged. "I didn't feel like it was a good idea. Plus I didn't know if she wanted you to know."

"She obviously did!" Arizona sighed. "Christ, April! You have to stop worrying about her and think about you! Is she the one making you feel this bad? I will fight her." The blonde was about to when April grabbed her hand.

"Dont!" She pulled her friend back. "Its not like I hate her. I told you the night was great and I would do it again everyday. I just want to kiss her again.." April trailed off before she snapped back into reality. "Its fine. I will get that myself when its the right time." She slurred, hear breath smelling like she drunk a whole bar all on her own.

Arizona sighed. "If you like her then show her. Dont let things hang like this." She patted her shoulder supportive.

"Youre probably right." April picked herself up from the chair. "Can we just have fun for the rest of the evening?"

The blonde chuckled. "Of course." She grabbed her friends hand and lead her into the living room.

"Look at those oldies falling asleep." Arizona mocked Callie and Addie. "Come on!! The night isnt over yet!" She turned up the music and started to dance with April.

Callie blinked surprised as she watched her girlfriend dance. It perhaps was the hottest thing shes ever seen.

Addison wasn't that okay with the two women rubbing their bodies all over each other. She would rather have April doing that with her.

The redhead knew this was gonna be a shitton of discussion with her crush, if she even still wanted to talk to her after tonight. But she was very very drunk right now and didn't have this much fun with her best friend for a while.

Callie let them have their moment of wild dancing before she joined in. "You think you can move like that without any consequences?" She wrapped her arms around her girlfriend.

April didnt see a lot of it before she was pulled back into Addisons arms.

The older woman smirked at her. "Is that your way of saying fuck you?"

The young woman stared at her. She felt like Addison was getting more beautiful and hotter everyday.

"No." April shrugged. "Fuck you."

Addison was surprised by her words but laughed. "Alright I deserved that." She grabbed her jacket, pressing her body against her own. "And you're sexy when you're confident."

April was kinda proud of herself. She took a deep breath before she cupped Addisons cheeks to kiss her.

Arizona and Callie cheered from behind them. "YOU GO KEPNER!" The blonde clapped happily.

For a moment April felt like she was in heaven. She could've done this all day or for the rest of her life, to be honest.

That was until the alcohol backlashed on her.

The young woman pulled away, holding her stomach. "I think I gotta puke." She hurried to the toilet quickly.