Chapter 1

April sat in the cafeteria, alone, while reading her book. She wasn't able to do that a lot lately but decided to take her time and start again a few days ago. She had enough books waiting for her at home.
The redhead didnt have a lot of friends to eat with anyways.

Her co workers were sitting a few tables away from her, laughing loudly.

April tried to ignore them and have her peace as she ate her salad.

Only a few minutes later the cafeteria grew quiet, causing April to glance over at them.

A new face joined the crew. Aprils gaze froze upon the woman. Her dark red hair looked like it came straight out of a professional hairdressers hands. Matched with her dark lips and her piercing green eyes, it caused Aprils jaw to drop. She recognised her from somewhere but couldn't quite get who she was.

April didnt hear anything around her anymore. It was like time stopped for a few moments.

Only when the woman looked right in her direction she snapped out of it, quickly hiding herself behind her book.

'Damnit Kepner' April cursed herself, hoping she didn't see her or ignored her stupid stares.

For a few seconds she thought she was safe, until she heard heels coming closer. The redhead took a deep breath before looking up, meeting the eyes of the new doctor.

"Do you want to continue to stare or say hello to your new partner?" The woman rose a perfectly looking eyebrow, mocking her.

"Uh..I...uh..." April was at a loss for words. "Hi." She stuttered, smiling quickly.

The other woman laughed. "Addison Montgomery, do you remember me?" She scooted closer, before sitting down beside her.

"Ohh." April realised her mistake suddenly. How was she able to forget one of the most famous faces in this hospital. "Yes, yes I do! I'm April Kepner." She closed her book and offered her a hand.

"I know." Came the reply in a sultry deep voice. Addison took her hand gently, shaking it. "Your co workers introduced you."

April glanced over at them briefly before her attention was all on the other woman again. "Why?"

Her hand was soft, just as her voice. It made her knees all weak.

The redhead shifted in her seat as Addison began to talk again. "Im here to work with you on a patient."

"With me? Are you sure?" April was even more confused now. Nobody told her about that nor that Addison Fucking Montgomery would like to team up with her.

Addison let out a soft chuckle, causing Aprils thoughts to go wild on what else that mouth could do. "Indeed yes. I am very sure, unless there's another Kepner running around?"

"No, just me." She confirmed.

"Im glad. Wouldn't want anyone else by my side." Addison winked at her.

April had a hard time trying not to blush.

"Shall we get going? So I can show you our special project." Addie got up.

"O-oh yeah sure!" April jumped up immediately, throwing her cup of juice over and spilling it over herself. "Damnit!!" She groaned as she picked up a few tissues.

Her co workers attentions was drawn onto her and she could hear muffled giggles from them.

Addison watched the scene in front of her, feeling Aprils embarrassment, so she grabbed a cloth to help her new partner.

"Let me help you." She worked on the stain on her pants, rubbing her thigh gently.

The girls eyes widened and she froze. Addison was so close to her all of sudden, she was able to feel her hands all over her thighs.

April bit on her lip as she tried to suppress her arousal. "Dr. M-Montgomery..."

"Dont worry, im sure we will find another pair that fits you in case you dont have any with you."

"Addison." The girl hissed, her arousal growing with every touch. She grabbed her hands gently to stop her.

Addie recognised her behavior and her eyes fell to the other girls crotch, spotting a bulge right between her legs. "Oh." She breathed out as she met Aprils eyes.

"I-I gotta go." The girl stuttered, immediately turning around to head into the next toilet as quickly as possible.

//ayy first chapter, second one will come fast. Tell me whatcha think. Hate comments will be deleted cos aint no one got time for that.