Chapter 2

Addison swallowed hard as she processed what just happened. "Well, that's interesting." She whispered to herself before she turned to her coworkers, who kept laughing.

"What did you do to get rid off Kepner?" Alex turned to face her.

"Can you give us any tips?" Christina asked mockingly, earning a slap on her shoulder from Meredith.

Addison glared at them. "I suppose you have nothing better to do? So I can cancel all your surgeries for today?" She shut them up quickly. "Thats what I thought." The woman smirked to herself as she made her way to find Kepner.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Shit, shit, shit!" April stood in one of the bathroom stalls, trying to handle her problem.

She glanced down at her very visible erection. "Why now?" The doctor hissed, rubbing her forehead in frustration.

April cupped her crotch. She know it wouldnt go away unless she was gonna take care of it. What she definitely didn't want to. It wasnt the right place or the right time.

The doctor huffed desperate. Her thoughts wandered to Addison again. "Damn you, Montgomery."

April took a deep breath before she opned the stall and quickly made her way to the attendance room, knowing she must find some fresh pants there.

The moment April hurried around the corner she crashed into someone. "Sorry!" She didnt even look up, just wanting to get out of this situation.

"Kepner!" Addison beamed. Glad that she found her, she wouldn't let her go as quickly without a explanation.

"Dr. Montgomery!" April looked up at her, her erection twitched at the mention of her name. "Im sorry I have to-"

"Let me help you clean up this mess." The doctor insisted.

"No no its okay I-"

"Dr. Montgomery! Nice to see you here again!" Dr. Webber smiled bright at the doctor.

Addison turned around, blocking Aprils way so she couldn't escape her.

The girl started to have a crisis behind her new partner as they started to talk with each other. She couldnt get past Addie and to her luck she put her hand behind her to cup Aprils hand, which was still trying to cover her erection.

"Dr. Montgomery." April whispered nervous.

Addison immediately cut off the conversation with Richard, excusing herself, before she dragged the younger woman into an empty chamber.

Aprils cheeks turned red again when she found herself alone with the other doctor. "Dr. Montgomery I really have to-...I Cant-" She tried to get past her but Addison wouldnt let her go that easily again.

She blocked the door from the young doctor. "No." Addie simply stated.

Aprils face fell.

"First I want an explanation." Her eyes fell down to Aprils crotch, which she had a hard time covering up by now.

The girl thought this would happen sooner or later and feared it more than any surgery. It was never a problem before...well she never met a woman like Addison before either.

"I..uh..." April cleared her throat.

"Dont worry, I dont bite." The Doctor stepped closer to her, their bodys nearly touching.

April was surprised she didnt come right there. "Dr. Montgomery.." She breathed, backing away from her but Addison captured her between the wall and her body.

"Dr. Kepner." She purred, knowing she was giving the girl a hard time. Literally.

"Can you.." April bit her lip as her arousal rose. Her erection was rock hard by now. "I may.."

"Yes?" Addie teased her, inching closer.

The girl couldnt hold it back anymore and let out a gasp the moment she felt her pants getting wet again. "Fuck!" April breathed out loud.

Addison looked down at her, knowing exactly what happened. "Glad to see you like me." She winked at her.

// Addi be like evil asf In this :3 review please. Chapter 3 coming soon.