Chapter 13

"Do you remember what you-WOAH!" April let out another loud moan and covered her mouth to muffle it.

Addison wouldn't have that tho. She took her hand and placed it on one of her breasts. "Dont you dare holding back!" She glared at her and April got turned on even more.

"Yes ma'am." April quickly replied, causing the older woman to smirk.

"I like it when you call me that. A lot of things sound so hot when they come from you." She squeezed her dick gently, earning another moan. "Especially when I see how horny you get because of me."

April nodded innocently. "You said no sex today."

"I want sex with you now. Really hard."

"Fuck it." April breathed and took a hold of her waist, turning them around so Addison layed on her back. She spread her legs. "You smell so good." She kissed her passionately, giving her breast a quick squeeze before she pulled up her dress to reach her panties.

Addison was already soaking wet. She felt the younger doctors hands all over her thighs, stroking them.

"Youre so wet." April whispered as she pulled her panties down, throwing them away. One hand cupped her pussy, stroking it while her mouth was busy biting and kissing her inner thigh.

It didn't last long and Addison found herself moaning her name loudly as she felt her mouth on her clit.

"Yes! Faster April!" She commanded and the girl did as she was told, working her tongue on and around her sweet spot.

Addison didnt need a lot of time and came quickly.

April grinned proudly, giving her another mark on her thigh.

The older woman took a hold of her shirt, pulling her up to kiss her while she removed it.

Both her hands rested on her cheeks, holding her close. She wrapped her legs around her waist, guiding her hard dick into her. "Take my dress off."

April did as she was told and pulled it off her as quickly as possible. She could feel the woman move against her in a steady rhythm and followed it, pushing harder everytime.

"Keep going, dear!" Addison moved faster, feeling her orgasm coming up again already.

April was the one to come faster tho. She leaned down, sucking on her nipples as she made her come again hard. "Dont stop!" Came another command from her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Addison was the first one to wake up, smiling brightly.

Last night was a success. She was surprised about how good April followed commands and made her cum like she never did before.

Her whole body ached and so did her pussy. She felt like she got hit by a train. In a very good way.

Addison looked beside her, admiring a very naked April. One hand traveled over her skin down to her crotch, watching her member stirr.

The woman decided to give her a bit of rest and got up to take a shower.

April woke up as the doorbell rung, finding herself alone once again. She sighed as she got up to put on a sports bra and a pair of boxers.

She strolled to the door groggy, feeling every inch of her body throb.

She opened the door, surprised to find her best friend stand in front of it.

"Hey!!" Arizona stepped in and hugged her tightly.

"What are you doing here?"

"You didn't pick up your phone, we said we would breakfast together?"

"Oh shit, sorry." April groaned. "I forgot."

"I figured." The blonde looked her up and down. "Nice outfit."

April rolled her eyes and closed the door. "I didn't expect any visitors."

Arizona glanced around the room, spotting the clothes scattered around the floor. "Do you have a visitor?"

It was the first time the redhead figured it wasnt only her clothing laying around. "I uh-"

"Robbins, what a nice surprise." Addison strolled into the living room with only a towel wrapped around her body. Her skin wasnt all dry already and her hair still damp.

April bit her lip at that sight.

"Oh." Arizona was busted but grinned. "Nice to see you." She shot her friend a knowing look.

The young doctor was surprised as well but very glad Addison didn't leave again.

"I didn't know we're gonna have visitors." Addison glanced over to April, stopping beside her.

"Me neither." April stared at her for a second. "I forgot, Arizona wanted to have breakfast today."

The blonde kept smiling brightly at the two, happy about the fact that April moved forward in their relationship.

"I will be going then." Addison walked towards the bedroom.

"Come with us!" Arizona invited her and April was glad she did.

"If you insist. I may get dressed first." She shared a look with April, winking at her.

Once Addison was gone behind the closed door her eyes fell upon April. "I want to know everything." She leaned against the table. "What happend? Where? How?"

April blushed at the questions. "The table." Causing the blonde to jump away from it.

"Ookay." She attempted to move to the couch but was stopped by her friend. "Really the couch a well?"

The redhead nodded, shrugging innocently and Arizona rolled her eyes before they both started to laugh.