Shukriya Moon Goddess (Chapter 15)

Shawn Pov

🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🏠

When I woke up, it wasn't the way before where I could hear the tribe's children laughing and scream, where the annoying sun's ray will play with me and Lodi will protect me from it. I look aside from me but no sign of him. I was in my room. Curtains were drawn close to avoid the sun's rays from entering and the soft bed that I used to love which is not the case now. I am missing the warmth of Lodi. His body temperature, his eyes and when he hugged me close to himself. I really missed those feeling. I really want to see him again. It as if my breath was taken away from me.

"Omg Shawn you are awake", I turn toward the door and saw Daren with a tray of breakfast.

"Hey!!", I sickly said. My body was pain and I didn't know why. I head hurt without any reason. Maybe because of being away from the forest really affected me that much.

"Ohhh Shawn you were sleeping for a whole one day and we were very scared but the doctor said that it was due to the change of temperature and fatigue", Daven put the tray down and hugged me. Ahhh I really missed him but not as much I am missing Lodi right now.

"Shawn I am very sorry to leave you in that forest all alone but it was such that Seth was bitten by a snake and we were forced to return back at the hotel. I am very sorry if we could search...",

"Hehe its all right don't panic that much see I am all right now ok and if I was at your place I would have to take the same decision as yours ok", I shake him and smiled at him.

"Ok, well are you gonna eat here or downstairs", He asked

"Well, I better eat downstairs with all of you".

"Ok then but there one more surprise.....your brother came yesterday", He told me with walking toward the door.

"What he return yesterday!!?",

"Yes I returned yesterday", I eyes widen and couldn't believe my eyes it was my brother who replied to me. Ohh shit I am all dead.

"Daven can you leave us together for a moment please", My brother Elias told Daven who hadn't any choice but to nod his head and gave me a good luck look and went away before closing the door.

"Hey bro", I wryly said.

"Don't you hey me Shawn, ok you can't calm me with your innocent face like yours right now. Do you really what happened to you in that 1-month huh???", He asked me but I knew he already knew about everything.

"Yeah I know, I was lost and disappear for a whole month or less but.....".

"No, you really know how much you a precious for me and you are my only family. When Mother and Father were dead and you were my only responsibility", Elias came and set aside of me.

"Why can't I stay angry with you?", He sigh

"Its because you love your little brother a lot which is me", I laugh and after a minute Elias joined me."Hey, you look kind of different than usual", I focus my eyesight on him and found that he dyed his hair to purple and even pierced his ears.

"Guess you found the little change about me", He smiles.

"Little change?? You are kidding me that's huge you seem totally different to me", I punched him on his chest making him laugh.

"This is called La mode mon amour", He speaks with blinking his eyelashes making me laugh until my stomach hurt. After that, he stood up and kissed me on the forehead and went away.

Huh, I really did miss Elias while I was in the forest or maybe not hahaha. But I wonder what Lodi is doing right now?.........

☕🍞☕🍞☕☕🍞☕🍞☕🍞☕