Raja's founded mate (Chapter 11 part 3)

Shawn Pov

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯

"Woah tha- thats really beautiful I never saw something like that before", I hoped down off Raja's back and walk on the crackly mattress of the forest which was strewn with wild wood sorrel. I bit into one and it was sublime. While we continue walking toward the crystal cave suddenly a swirling parfume of the time-worn forest hit my nostril and it was intoxicating. I could hear the river sound glitzy spray jigged over the shocked rocks. The moon was a neon color which gave a reflection in the river. The water was gleaming clearly, as if a fistfuls of diamond dust had been scattered on it.

We continue on our route until we found ourselves inside the cave. "Shawn stay close to me, I really don't know what gonna wait for us inside that", Raja grabbed my shoulder while he help the burning wood which caused light with his other hand.

A large fracture in the otherwise solid rock served as entrance to the cave. The opening is a longer than my  five feet six inches height, and approximately half as wide. Suddenly an Alaskan-cold wind was numbing our faces. But that didn't matter at all since the scenery before is magnifique. The fire reflect on the crysral immerge on the solid rocks. It was as if a disco floor where the light keeps on moving. I was too fascinated by the view that I didn't noticed the welcoming aroma of a bubbling broth came to our noses.

Raja held his face on the air and sniffed the scent. "I think we caught the one we were looking for", I saw a huge smirk on his face. Wow that really did gave me a chill on my body. We quickly walked more deeper inside the cave the more we go the more the darkness caught our back.

Insect-like figure crawled far below us. To my surprise I heard water came crashing down on the rocks. We were still walking but completely stopped when I saw that we were behind a waterfall. Pots of lights were hanging everywhere and we could see the weeping waterfall poured from a gash in the mountain's face.

"Ok listen Shawn stay here, I gonna search for Smitas son maybe he must be hiding somewhere ok and don't wander off", I nodded and Raja patted my head and walked away.

Even if Raja told me to stay still I couldn't. I walked toward the solid rock to see some drawing sculpted on them. Those were really beautiful. I wonder if Lodi and I could come here and be in our own world by hugging each other. My lips are really missing him. I feel sad that he don't wanna talk to me anymore. Maybe I am not good fo him. Then I must stay away ftom him until he get a lovely woman and I bet that he will more happy than being with me. It is hard to stay away from him.

I keep on walking but then I saw chargrilled lamp which was cosmic with the bean and fire pit was lighting with rocks surrounding the woods. If there is food here that mean Rani must be here.

The moment stood up from observing I was being pointed at the neck by a sharp object. Shit!!!!!

"Don't you dare to move stranger!!, why are you here!?", The latter questioned me.

"Ok humm are you the son of Leader Smita", I hissed as I was getting hurt by the pointed weapon. But when he was about to replied. Raja jumped on him on his tiger form and pinned the later of the rocky ground. I quickly turn over and saw the big cat growling at the boy. But suddenly Raja started sniffing him and licking the latter face.

The boy started laughing and me too. Well I guess thats Rani. "Hey come Raja you need to get up from Rani your gonna hurt him with your big weight", Raja looked at me and licked his own nose and crawled off of him. Raja regain his human form and kneeled down before Rani. They both were as if freezed and looked at each other eyes.

"Huh guys what is happening euhhhh are you two frozed or what!!!? hey we are not filming any movie right now", Well I guess they just ignored me. I really feel like a third wheel right now.

Raja broke the silence between them by caressing Rani cheek with his palm. Well I sat dowm and looked at him since they were not talking to me but get up from the spot eventually and invited myself to take a bit of the flame-frief lamb. I took a bit and it wad stellar.

"My mate", those were the words that came out of Raja's mouth. Rani was about to cry and nodded at the man in front of him. And me, well I was just eating and watching them but some place in my heart was hurting as I was jealous of them. But I am happy that Rani is the long wanting mate of Raja. Since it must be tought living ages alone. I felt tears falling from my eyes but keep on eating since it was delicious. Then the two couple before me started hugging and laughing together.

Suddenly Raja stopped laughing and stood up. He looked at me. "Lamb shit!!!, Shawn stop eating and here we have a huge problem!!", Raja sniffed in the air and growl.

"Whats the matter!!?Raja asked.

"The lamb scent has attracted wolves here. Well I guess they already inside the cave. You two stay behind my back, there gonna be a lot of things happening here", Raja quickly transformed into his tiger form and stapped his huge paw on the floor waiting for the wolves to come. I just hope that we are gonna to be safe and sound. Rani and I both hugged each other......

To be continued........