Raja's founded mate (Chapter 11 Part 2)

Shawn Pov

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

"Shawny, my son can you come here", Suddenly someone called me interrupting me while I was thinking of Lodi. It was none other than Ame. He was very happy and joyful. I quickly nodded at him and left Raja eating his meat. Ame was accompanied by a huge man. Well, it was the other clan's leader. They are sure very big. I wonder if their dick will be the same. Ahhh, shit Shawn what the hell are you thinking. Seriously since I came here, all I thought about his dick and sex.

I facepalm myself while I walked toward them. The leader was well muscled and his lower part was covered by animal skin. He had a necklace full of animal teeth. I wonder why they would put that around their neck.

"Smita, meet Shawn that's the one I was talking about to you", Ame smack my back causing me to wobble a bit.

"Hello Shawn nice meeting you", The big Smita came close to me and rub our noses together. That really shocked me. Smita smiled at me and started talking about his clan and his discovery while they were moving from place to another. Maybe my body was here but my mind was elsewhere. It is very boring here without Lodi.

🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗

"But Smita where is your son, didn't he come!!?", Suddenly Ame changes the topic. And Smita's face changed completely. "Well about that seem my son is not happy", Smita put the plat of chicken down.

"Ehhhh but why!!?", I stated.

Smita looked at the sky and his eyes were very sad and only show pain."Since my wife was killed by our enemy, everything change. My son was not himself anymore. He gets nightmares every day and always stays alone inside his hut. My son was never like that, he was always smiling and had many friends. Hunting and bringing flowers for his mother. But everything change. I hoped that if I bring him here maybe he will regain his own self but I was wrong", Smita wiped the tears coming out from his eyes.

"So, where is he now!!?", Suddenly another voice came behind him. As usual, it was Raja, without forgetting him with his meat.

"Raja seriously eats like a human", I hissed.

"Sorry buddy but I am not a human, I am an animal", He tears again a big bite of the flesh.

"Hahaha those kids are really young and wild", Ame smacking Smita's back again and again.

"Come old man say where is your son?", Raja asked Smita.

"Well I really don't but the thing I know he separated from us when we had crossed the river",

"I know where he may go", Now it was Lexy who made the apparition.

"And how do you know where he is!?", Raja removes the big bone from his mouth.

"Well, Leader Smita and his clan always come to visit us. When their son was young. Me, Lucas and Lodi were his friend. And when he is sad he always goes behind the crystal cave", Lexy said.

"The crystal cave!!!?", Me and Raja repeat.

"I think I know where it is located, we can go and bring him here Nah", Raja added. It was for the first time that Raja talks sense.

"Well I can't go with you guys since Lucas will be alone but be careful, the wolves live there and there are dangerous", Lexy waves at us while going to Lucas.

"Ok then let's go", Suddenly Raja transformed into a tiger and I hop on him. Well, I just hope that we will not be in trouble.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯