Heaven on Earth (Chapter 2)

The Picture above is sexy logan

Shawn Pov

The darkness surrounds the light in a blink of eyes. We had already prepared our things for tomorrow morning. We were really tired. But even though how much I can be tired but the excitement will still increase. I really want to see the waterfall and clear water.

I signal Seth that I will turn off the light. He nodded and put his book aside and cover himself with the blanket. Thank god there are mosquitoes net and some mosquito mat already plugged in the electricity gadget. I once again redress the mosquito net and tug one arm outside slowly to turn off the drawer light. And cover me. The rain continues to fall. The dropping of rain sound makes me fall asleep faster.
My head snaps up when suddenly the door slammed against the wall. I quickly turned the light on and surprisingly saw Ian panting.

"Ian what're you doing here!?", I remove the net to get more access to talk to him.

"I saw---", Ian pant again but Seth cut him off.

"You saw a big spider", Seth rolled his eyes

"No",

"Then a huge bug", Seth replied again.

"No you fool, I saw Logan going out from the room", Ian regains his breath.

"You came all the way here to disturb us just to tell us that you saw Logan going out of his room", I kept myself silent for a minute.

"ASSHOLE GO TO SLEEP YOU MORON IF YOU CAN'T THEN GO AND GET YOURSELF FUCK WITH A CACTUS OR A PENCIL AND LEAVE US ALONE", I smacked him on his head.

"Ian seriously you came and disturb us like that. Tomorrow is an important day and we must rest ourselves to gain force. Maybe Logan went to the toilet or for a walk", Seth put his little finger in his ear since I shouted aloud.

"Noo I followed him and saw that he went inside Daren's room I swear!!", Seth and I looked at each other.

"Are you sure", I whispered

"100% sure I saw that with my own eyes", He signal us to follow him. We quickly got off our bed and climbed the stair slowly. Every time we move the wooden stair make a noise that was really annoying.

But when we finally approached the door of Daren. I peeked through the keyhole. But I couldn't see anything clear.

"What are seeing", Ian lean on me.

"Wait I can't see no wait I see them. They seem to be what no what the hell they are fucking hugging each other", I whispered rapidly.

"Seriously really ahhh let me see", Ian pushed me.

"Ian doesn't push me like that", Since it was dark I could see where I was walking I suddenly walk-on Seth's feet which caused him to yell. I quickly cover his mouth but we already heard Daren telling Logan that someone is outside.
We couldn't either run upstairs he will know that it was us who were here. Due to the shock, we remain where we were. The door in front of us slowly open. I just took action before we are screwed.

I slap Ian on his face as the light came out from the room. He screams and glared at me.

"Ahhh so many mosquitoes why don't they leave us alone", I clap in the air several ways as an acting as if I was killing them. I quickly winked at Ian and he nodded.

"Oh yeah, these creatures really annoyed us. We could not sleep because of them ohhh Shawn don't there is one on your face", Without losing any time he slaps me. I knew it he will take revenge on me.

"Guys what are you three doing here!?", Daren crossed his hand and looked at us through his spectacles. He naturally doesn't put them on, maybe he was reading something or doing something else that really need those glasses. Shit, what a pervert mind I have!!!.