Invaded by Nature (Chapter 5)

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

The picture above is Lexy⬆

Shawn Pov

I was woken up by neither with the help of the sun rays nor by the chirping of a bird.
But I was woken up by the laughing of the children of the tribe. Maybe they were playing outside. I slowly rubbed my eyes. I really sleep well. My feet don't hurt anymore the good news is that I can walk down but the bruised is still here.

"Hey you wake up good morning", Lodi came in with a basket of fruits. He walked toward me and rubbed his nose with mine again. Ahhhh this is too much for me to handle this. I suddenly gave out a little scream. Lodi smile and pinched my nose.

"I see you are still not used to it uh!?", Lodi smile.

"Yeah!!", Suddenly my stomach growl which made blush and made Lodi laugh.

"Come we will take a bath first then we will eat", Lodi cover the fruit with a cloth and I follow him.

"Ahh, you still getting pain!?", He looked at my feet.

"No it's ok I can walk", I smiled and he grabbed my hands. That was so cool of him to protect me.
I wish we could have stayed like this....but that's not written in my destiny.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

When I heard the sound of the waterfall. I already knew we were getting closer. When Lodi pushed the final big leaf away. We were invited by the droplets of water splashing on us. But for certain reason, it was hot and warm. Needless to say, the other tribe's people were there also with their loved one.

"Strip yourself!! So that you can bath", Lodi tells me.

I turn him my back and slowly pull the small cloth covering my front. And pull off my shirt.
Yeah, you read well I said my shirt. I could not stay exposing my chest like that so I went to take my clothes at Ami and the leader Ame hut. But the worst thing is that my jean was missing. I even asked Ami but she told me that she didn't know.

Ahhhh what a mess.

I turn my body to the water after stripping. My heart was going to jump off my chest. I was seeing his naked body in fucking in front of me. Oh, holy shit......

Shit
Shiter
Shittest
.
.
"Shawn are you ok!?",I was snapped out of my imagination.

"Hmmm weak in some sorts", I slowly walked toward him and Lodi without losing any time grabbed my waist and helped me to walk on the big slippery rocks.

Oh gosh what heck, I think I gonna faint. Oh, god that must be a blessing to see that body.

He slowly made me sit on the rock and he quickly dive in the water. He was disappear in the water. That was kind of scary because he was like more than 2 min under that water. I started getting worried so I tried to search for him.
Suddenly he came up and the water droplets dripping off from his hair and rolled down his body. I could sensed my face becoming red.

"Shawn look at that", Lodi came between my thight and of course he wasn't aware that I was blushing due to his contact. That his belly was touching my cock. Shit.....!!!!!!.

"Errr yeah its beautiful", I looked at the multicolor rock but right now I couldn't focus more on my cock.

"Humm I need to wash myself but with what all I can see is water trees and rocks",

"Don't worry let me wash you and also you wouldn't be able to enter the water since your injury is still unheal, please put your leg on my shoulder", He looked at me.